2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2009, 03:09:33 PM
the only thing better than that piece would be if jo polnechecks motorcycle actually started

The only thing more surprising and disturbing than your knowledge of "Facts of Life", is my mother's discovery of my homemade Lisa Whelchel sex doll made from some pillows, bra, panties, a kitchen towel and latex gloves.

shorebird

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on December 31, 2009, 12:58:39 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2009, 03:09:33 PM
the only thing better than that piece would be if jo polnechecks motorcycle actually started

The only thing more surprising and disturbing than your knowledge of "Facts of Life", is my mother's discovery of my homemade Lisa Whelchel sex doll made from some pillows, bra, panties, a kitchen towel and latex gloves.

i love you too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

QuotePosted by Mike Florio on January 2, 2010 9:12 PM ET
Richmond isn't the only major city in Virginia that has opted not to televise Sunday's game featuring the taterskins.

The Norfolk FOX affiliate reportedly has dumped the taterskins-Chargers game.  Sports director Bruce Rader explained the decision by telling the Virginian-Pilot that the taterskins are "unwatchable."

Like the FOX affiliate in Richmond, the Norfolk station will show the game between the Eagles and the Cowboys instead.

:-D

QB Eagles

Wow, that's crazy. I was down in Newport News during last year's Monday night Cowboys-Eagles game. It's definitely Skins territory down there. There's even an official Skins store in Norfolk.

I guess the people down there would rather watch two playoff-bound teams that they hate than watch the Skins.

BigEd76

BigEd76

lost to the Chargers' backups and ended up with the #4 pick in the draft

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

probably....either Sam Bradford or Jimmy Clausen

QB Eagles

Sad to see the Jim Zorn era coming to an end.

General_Failure

The possibility of Shanahanahan era starting up in Washington could be would scare me more than anything, but I think if he goes there it'll be for an easy pay day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

officially gone

Quote"The status quo is not acceptable."

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 03, 2010, 07:25:24 PM
probably....either Sam Bradford or Jimmy Clausen

they don't need a quarterback.   they have colt brennanz!!