2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

that last play before halftime was the worst thing i have ever seen.  so awesome, just no words for how bad that was.  you would think out of the 9 people calling the play that someone would be like "wtf, why are we doing that."

PhillyPhreak54

phillymic2000

Eagles_Legendz

If they returned that for a TD it would have been the greatest play of all time.  I couldn't stop laughing for over a minute watching that.

QB Eagles

Too bad we need these clowns to get it together for next week so the Birds can knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs while seizing the first-round bye.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice drubbing tonight. FedEx emptied out early, fans were throwing snowballs at Jacobs during the fight and Giants fans took over late.

Speaking of Jacobs; how were him and Haynesworth not ejected for throwing punches?

MMH

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 21, 2009, 10:50:54 PM
Too bad we need these clowns to get it together for next week so the Birds can knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs while seizing the first-round bye.

Need no such thing.  Just the Giants to win out, Eagles beat Dallas.  That alone would eliminate Dallas from the playoffs.

Don Ho

Worst football I've seen in years.  That "play" before the half is grounds for barring the taterskins from the league. 

Looking forward to the Skins turning things around Sunday against the Cowboys.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Disappointed I missed seeing that play live. Heard it on the radio, Boomer Esiason said he couldn't describe the play because he had no words for it.

BigEd76

Zorn said the play was well-designed but the defense was good enough to stop it  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

That play was nothing more than Zorn giving the finger to Snyder and everyone else on his way out the door.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 22, 2009, 12:00:46 PM
That play was nothing more than Zorn giving the finger to Snyder and everyone else on his way out the door.

It was closer to what Bud Adams did than just a single finger

phattymatty

Quote from: LBIggle on December 21, 2009, 10:10:58 PM
that last play before halftime was the worst thing i have ever seen.  so awesome, just no words for how bad that was.  you would think out of the 9 people calling the play that someone would be like "wtf, why are we doing that."

ha i didn't watch last night but saw a reply this morning.  hilarious.  take the entire line to one side of the field, let the giants front three rush the unprotected punter, then have him heave the ball towards the giants defensive backs as he gets crushed. 

Eagaholic

Zorn thought he saw something when he was breaking down film on the Giants.