2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

actually i havent estimated it at all...just saying the lower the pick the skins have the better

no different than if the eagles sucked id be wanting them to lose to get the best pick possible

really this is simple stuff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Plus ES would be a mess if they end up in the 10 range. And Danny & Vinny are already scouting QBs McCoy and Claussen...it'd be great to see them lose out on everything

ice grillin you

yup

8=8 7-9 EVERY year is ideal for the skins

QB Eagles

All I'm saying is why deny yourself the pleasure of watching them lose now because you're afraid of them drafting slightly better-scouted players that slightly increase their probability of winning in the future? They could strike gold drafting #10 too.

Actually, what I'd really like to see them do is draft #1, draft a player the team and DC media loves, and then the player turn out to be a total bust.

BigEd76

next two weeks:  vs New York, vs Dallas

damn we have to root for these guys huh

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 14, 2009, 12:23:04 AM
next two weeks:  vs New York, vs Dallas

damn we have to root for these guys huh

yeah guess so. at least if they lose i have the riggins youtube video for that week to look forward to. lately he's been getting former taterskins on there and trying to get them to trash snyder like he does.

BigEd76

btw the taterskins are #6 in the draft with 3 weeks to go

MDS

btw the eagles won the division so these games are really just to keep 1 of the 2 out the playoffs since mathematically 1 has to make it. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

I hope the taterskins draft Tebow. The religion angle has yet to be used to laugh at this franchise. It would open up all new possibilities.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on December 14, 2009, 02:04:12 AM
The religion angle has yet to be used to laugh at this franchise.

say wha

guess you never heard of joe gibbs the coaching angel

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 14, 2009, 01:08:06 AM
btw the eagles won the division so these games are really just to keep 1 of the 2 out the playoffs since mathematically 1 has to make it. 

Probably, though as bad as they are playing Atlanta has three winnable games down the stretch. Dallas would have to lose out (definitely possible), and the Giants could only win 1 of their last three (doubtful). The 49ers could still spoil too but they basically have to beat Arizona and the Eagles to have a realistic chance.

ice grillin you

vinnie cerrato resigned

yeah taterskins will never get a real gm or coach as long as lil danni is owner...all of you shut the farg up forever

just in time for there to be no cap and have shanny or holmgren or cowher take the reigns

Sgt PSN

what are you talking about dook?  i figured you'd be happy about all this. 

Drunkmasterflex

They hired ex-Bucs GM Allen.  What an awesome GM. :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell