2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 11, 2009, 07:25:19 PM
Florio says Snyder is livid about today's loss and Zorn could be replaced by Sherman Lewis

Sherm Lewis...out of the game for 5 years is gonna rescue them!

:-D :-D

Sgt PSN

i didn't see it, but i guess during the game today, carolina punted, it was a short kick and one of the panthers players blocked a skins player into the ball, panthers recovered.  naturally, they don't understand the rule and think it's stupid.  i agree.  how dare they allow contact and blocking in football. 

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=303631

there's quite a few good threads going on over there right now.....like "what would you do if you saw dan snyder at dinner?"

farging clowns. 

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder what hahafunnyhaha has to say about this?!

Catapult

Checked out the thread at ES.  The way the Skins fans there were griping, it sounded like the play happened within the last 2 minutes of the 4th, and the Panthers then score a cheap TD to win the game.

Then I checked out the highlights at NFL.com.

Apparently, Skins fans missed that their D allowed the Panther RB to score in the redzone virtually untouched.

Then the defense allowed Delhomme to score a 2-point conversion.

I'm going to take a guess that for a good 5-6 minutes, the O goes 1-2-3 and out a few times.

Then...with the game on the line...The Washington D allows Jake the Fake to rumble for 12 yards - on a naked bootleg.

Point.  Laugh.  Repeat.
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

Drunkmasterflex

I do agree that it is a zesty rule, but I guess they don't pay attention.  
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

smeags

it amazes me that one can witness so much retardation coming out the capital of this country. and that's not even bringing the politicians into the conversation. then again it's shouldn't come as a surprise considering they voted marion barry into office for a 2nd term.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

John Clayton:

QuoteCleveland 6, Buffalo 3
One of the ugliest games of 2009 -- and the taterskins weren't even involved.

ha

PhillyGirl

ugly knows ugly...so Clayton's a pro at this subject.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

That's so sexist to judge him on his looks. Shame on you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

methdeez

Man the articles on Washington Post today are good.
I had no idea that the taterskins opponents combined records this season is 2-17. Guess where the two wins came from?
Wait, that doesn't even make sense...Didn't they play the Giants?

General_Failure

They played the Giants in week 1. The combined record of their opponents is 7-17 I think.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: General_Failure on October 12, 2009, 01:15:52 PM
That's so sexist to judge him on his looks. Shame on you.

agreed, the guy has an awesome personality.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteCarlos Rogers says taterskins blame "starts with the ownership"
Posted by Mike Florio on October 12, 2009 8:31 PM ET
For much of the decade during which Daniel Snyder has owned the taterskins, many fans and members of the media have blamed Snyder for the team's struggles.

Rarely, if ever, do any of the employees of the organization point a finger at Snyder.

Cornerback Carlos Rogers has done it.

His broader point?  Everyone is to blame.  The message?  The first one to blame is the guy who has the keys.

"It not only starts with the players, coaches," Rogers said, per the Associated Press.  "It starts with the ownership."

Wow.

In unrelated news, the taterskins are now accepting trade offers for Rogers.

methdeez

I am rooting for KC so, so much this weekend.
They honestly havn't looked so incredibly horrible the last few weeks. they have gotten some bad breaks.
Here's hoping they pull it together on Sunday.