The Free Agency Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 20, 2009, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

if you don't believe me log on to the EMB, I just merged 34 threads about it

Rome

I posted a thread asking Spadaro to spill the farging beans about the pick early.

It's totally gonna happen this year.  I can feel it.

PhillyPhreak54

GTFO...for real?

Is he even a fastball anymore?

I'd bring him back, but not for anything crazy

hbionic

BRACHING NEWS:

LEINART & BOLDIN TO TITANS FOR 1ST, 2ND & MONEY.

Go Find it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phillymic2000

Quote from: hbionic on April 24, 2009, 07:30:14 PM
BRACHING NEWS:

LEINART & BOLDIN TO TITANS FOR 1ST, 2ND & MONEY.

Go Find it.

Holly shtienmas bettman!!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Was just watching SportsCenter and they had a breaking news alert that said the Titans were offering a 2nd round pick and a player (unnamed) to the Cardinals for Anquan Boldin. Apparently, they have received permission to speak with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, about a new contract as well. Holy hell.

Not sure who the player may be. Tulloch? Stamer? Harris? Amano?

We may actually have something to be excited about this off-season.

Much more to come...

UPDATE: Arizona has made a statement that saying no team has made an offer as of yet for Boldin. Maybe not, but that doesn't mean one won't. We should find out a lot more here pretty soon. Stay tuned Titans fans.

Link
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Im bored with this shtein, when do the sixers come on!!

Drunkmasterflex

Leroy Hill is now a FA Seattle removed his tag, would be a nice addition to the team. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

So they signed MDS' boy Adam DiMichele as a camp arm.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lots of buttonhook drills with gasperson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Supposedly Pisa Tinoisamoa is visiting next week and will decide between the Eagles, Bills and Bears...