Break the bank bitches

#1 New coach, Mike Shannahan
#2 A true stud #1WR
#3 A big fargin back, go get jacobs
#4 Peppers

What we will get:

#1 Another year for a jagbag coach
#2 Any #3 style white WR.
#3 Cbuck, lovem but they don't use him enough.
#4 Hollis Thomas.

Your white WR played pretty well today and managed to outrun a number of brothas in the process....

Also, #4 is reasonable, but I think Peppers has already said that he wants to play for a winner....

SD_Eagle5

It's funny that Romolicious is in here talking shtein, curious as to why he didn't sign up after the last game of the regular season?

As for the game, haven't read the last 30 pages but the Eagles D gave the Cards offense way too much respect in the first half. My one fault with JJ is he's too afraid to give up the long ball and plays WRs off to compensate for that - that's playing scared.

If you're a Phillies fan there's always this silver lining, I watched it 4 or 5 times already and I must say it's great therapy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tbE4k1LOU&feature=PlayList&p=8722178342E23C7B&playnext=1&index=36

Romolicious

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 18, 2009, 07:08:48 PM
It's funny that Romolicious is in here talking shtein, curious as to why he didn't sign up after the last game of the regular season?

As for the game, haven't read the last 30 pages but the Eagles D gave the Cards offense way too much respect in the first half. My one fault with JJ is he's too afraid to give up the long ball and plays WRs off to compensate for that - that's playing scared.

If you're a Phillies fan there's always this silver lining, I watched it 4 or 5 times already and I must say it's great therapy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tbE4k1LOU&feature=PlayList&p=8722178342E23C7B&playnext=1&index=36

The Eagles won that game, hence no shtein could be talked.  Today, the Eagles crapped the bed, so the situation is quite different.

Also, baseball is completely worthless, so that championship doesn't make this pain any less intense.....but nice try anyway.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This loss admittedly stings the likes of Die-Hard and Feva more than anyone.

Meet the Mets!

reese125

I would do that SD, if I werent so much of a god-damn Eagles junkie more than the Phillies. I could care less about baseball right now

this loss stings bad

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 07:10:44 PM
The Eagles won that game, hence no shtein could be talked.  Today, the Eagles crapped the bed, so the situation is quite different.

Also, baseball is completely worthless, so that championship doesn't make this pain any less intense.....but nice try anyway.

Are you a Cards fan? If you were CardTrader than I'd understand, but how are you talking shtein when your team was eliminated by the Eagles and hasn't won a playoff game since the Clinton administration?

Romolicious

I also don't think that any of you should forget that this is the improbable last gasp of the Eagles "dynasty".....face it, this is the best stretch EVER for the Eagles, and the best finish is a SB loss...that's pathetic.
Meanwhile, the Cowboys (and the rest of the division, for that matter) have reloaded and are primed to compete for years to come while the Eagles continue to wring the last drops out of a tired, predictable coach and a gutless, brain-dead QB

Romolicious

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 18, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 07:10:44 PM

Are you a Cards fan? If you were CardTrader than I'd understand, but how are you talking shtein when your team was eliminated by the Eagles and hasn't won a playoff game since the Clinton administration?

Now we're going to talk history?? Are you sure you want to do that with anyone in this division??  The Eagles are the "gold standard" for only one thing:  NFC East futility.

0/43 and counting.....

reese125

bro..you would have so much more relevance here if you were a Cards fan, but I cant for the life of me figure out why you made a screen name now

lets get out of the 90's and ask yourself why you are here now? sorry I responded but dude youre on my nerves now

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 07:16:06 PM
I also don't think that any of you should forget that this is the improbable last gasp of the Eagles "dynasty".....face it, this is the best stretch EVER for the Eagles, and the best finish is a SB loss...that's pathetic.
Meanwhile, the Cowboys (and the rest of the division, for that matter) have reloaded and are primed to compete for years to come while the Eagles continue to wring the last drops out of a tired, predictable coach and a gutless, brain-dead QB

So the Eagles who have 2 1st round picks and $17 million under the cap and played in the NFCCG are done but the Cowboys who lost 44-6, missed the playoffs, haven't won a playoff game since the Clinton Administration, have no 1st round pick and no money under the cap are 'reloaded'?  :-D

BigEd76

F this Cowboy troll......you guys realize that Card Trader is gonna talk ish for the next 7 months now, right?

reese125

doesnt matter.. as long as he has that mud duck of a girl posted on this site he will never win

Romolicious

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 07:16:06 PM

The Cowboys and the Lions are the only two teams in the NFC that haven't won a playoff game in the last 13 years.  The next time your team is relevant please get back to me.  Seriously.