Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romolicious

Quote from: shorebird on January 18, 2009, 06:48:11 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2009, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2009, 06:28:43 PM
Say what you want about McNabb....he took the team down by 18 and got them the one point lead. The defense had to hold it for one, maybe two more drives if they stop them the first time...and they didn't.

No, farg him.  He yaked at the end, big time.  shtein he had Desean wide open, Baskett could have walked for 25 more yards.  

Right, he was throwing behind open men and low all day long. He had one good stretch, but mostly, even though his stats look good, he couldn't get it done when it mattered most.

The D was on the field too damn much in the first half. They were wore out.

I felt this shtein was going to happen. It's every friggen' year with this godddamn team. They can't and won't win with the coach or players they have. They shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

Farg this Goddamn team. They suck. McNabb is a spineless jellyfish, Westbrook is a china doll forever getting hurt, and Dawkins has forgot how to wrap up on a tackle and wants to spear on every play then thank God for the chance. Half their recievers wouldn't even be in the NFL, if not for Andy Reid. If not for stinkin' Jeff Lurie, neither would Reid.

Thanks again for a season to forget you motherfargers.

Yeah, it sucks right now, but you'll get over it.  Just try to remember how it felt in years past when the Eagles did finish the job and won the Super Bowl; that can get you through a tough offseason.....wait, what did you say, oh, sorry, nevermind.... :-D

You farging bunch of pathetic losers, why do you come back for this shtein every damn year???

PoopyfaceMcGee

Romolicious

Magical_Retard

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:37:24 PM
The defense gave up THIRTY TWO fargING POINTS.  Larry Fitzgerald was not double-covered every play.

FAIL

Is it me or was this the exact same D that JJ had employed against Plax? They can not cover these WRs yet they consistently blitz and leave these corners 1 on 1. Whenever the blitz does not reach they get burned.

The 2nd td was really a well designed gadget play but other than that every time Fitz got the ball it was on one on one coverage.

When will JJ learn? I mean the defense was amazing down the stretch and in the playoffs but WTF? 7 min to go with a lead and you can not sack Warner or UNDERSTAND THE WR/RB SCREEN THEY RUN? IT WAS LIKE EVERY OTHER PLAY THEY RAN THAT SCREEN AND IT ALWAYS COST THE DEFENSE A CHANCE TO GET OFF THE FIELD.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Rome

Your = your.  You're = you are.

We'll always have Paris and Romolicious's mother and children will be raped and doused with Acid beyond recognition.

The BIGSTUD

With all this we still have as many Superbowls as Dallas. Zero.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:53:42 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:52:39 PM
Quote from: Father Demon on January 18, 2009, 06:50:58 PM
Kick me in the nuts.

Liar.  You don't have nuts.

Sure he does, you just can't see them cuz they're in your mom's mouth

Hey, what she does with her time is up to her.  More power to both of them.

I think Jessica Simpson keeps Romo's testes in her purse.

reese125

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2009, 06:55:11 PM

We'll always have Paris and Romolicious's mother and children will be raped and doused with Acid beyond recognition.

why Rome..why bother with a guy that has Romo in his screen name--thats the biggest joke Ive ever seen

Romolicious

If the your/you're discussion is in relation to my post, you may want to read it again.
Also, your vacuous insult really doesn't sting the way you probably thought it would.  I just wanted you to know that.

Romolicious

Quote from: reese125 on January 18, 2009, 06:57:50 PM

why Rome..why bother with a guy that has Romo in his screen name--thats the biggest joke Ive ever seen

Hey, a glimmer of intelligence....wow....

The answer, of course, is that he's too much of a mental midget not to jump when I command him to do so....

phillymic2000

My offseason wishes

Break the bank bitches

#1 New coach, Mike Shannahan
#2 A true stud #1WR
#3 A big fargin back, go get jacobs
#4 Peppers

What we will get:

#1 Another year for a jagbag coach
#2 Any #3 style white WR.
#3 Cbuck, lovem but they don't use him enough.
#4 Hollis Thomas.

phillymic2000

Romolicious

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 18, 2009, 07:02:37 PM
My offseason wishes

Break the bank bitches

#1 New coach, Mike Shannahan
#2 A true stud #1WR
#3 A big fargin back, go get jacobs
#4 Peppers

What we will get:

#1 Another year for a jagbag coach
#3 Cbuck, lovem but they don't use him enough.
#4 Hollis Thomas.

Your white WR played pretty well today and managed to outrun a number of brothas in the process....

Romolicious

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 18, 2009, 07:03:45 PM
LOL at  cowboy fan laughin at us.

Actually, I think all fans are laughing at you today....

QB Eagles

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 18, 2009, 07:02:37 PM
My offseason wishes

#2 A true stud #1WR

What we will get:

The Eagles won't even get that, they'll bring back Greg farging Lewis...