Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

The unit I expected to win the game gave it up. (defense)

Have to admit the Cardinals gave a good effort, and had more lucky plays to boot. (DB falling down on the long Fitzgerald TD, non-calls, etc.)

Yes McNabb choked, but they would have been home watching on TV if it wasn't for him, so... ???
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

The BIGSTUD

That non-call on Curtis was a killer and inexcusable.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

GeneralZOD

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 18, 2009, 06:14:34 PM
Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:13:56 PM
Where did everybody go???
Same place the cowboys are, golf course.

Yep, guess that's right.
At least we're all guaranteed a few more years of FatAss Fatherofthugs Mormon Mumbler and his boy McFlabb

Hey son, can u get me a beer?  I got ya mom tied up, bent over with her legs behind her ears.... I'm gonna drink half of it and pour the rest down her snatch; hence, how you were born.....

How would you like a little brother?
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Romolicious

Quote from: GeneralZOD on January 18, 2009, 06:25:52 PM

Yep, guess that's right.
At least we're all guaranteed a few more years of FatAss Fatherofthugs Mormon Mumbler and his boy McFlabb

Hey son, can u get me a beer?  I got ya mom tied up, bent over with her legs behind her ears.... I'm gonna drink half of it and pour the rest down her snatch; hence, how you were born.....

I'd love one....

So wait a sec, I'm half-beer half-whatever lifeform my mom is?  I know you're trying hard here, but that's really not particularly witty or amusing...I command you to do better.
Additionally, you have a really gay username.

Don Ho

Birds had the crowd out of it, the Cardinals were pissed off on the sidelines, in house fighting, Warner looked spooked.  

I am going to be pissed for a long time.  A very long time.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Say what you want about McNabb....he took the team down by 18 and got them the one point lead. The defense had to hold it for one, maybe two more drives if they stop them the first time...and they didn't.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

GeneralZOD

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:28:16 PM

Yep, guess that's right.

I'd love one....

So wait a sec, I'm half-beer half-whatever lifeform my mom is?  I know you're trying hard here, but that's really not particularly witty or amusing...I command you to do better.

Not almost as gay as waiting all the way till an Eagles loss in the NFCCG before you post on here talkin shtein.  Where were u after that 44-6 game? 

ANSWER- Sucking a huge flesh pop. 
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2009, 06:28:43 PM
Say what you want about McNabb....he took the team down by 18 and got them the one point lead. The defense had to hold it for one, maybe two more drives if they stop them the first time...and they didn't.

No, farg him.  He yaked at the end, big time.  shtein he had Desean wide open, Baskett could have walked for 25 more yards.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Despite all that, he still had this team in the lead in the 4th quarter.

Defense couldn't make the stop when it absolutely needed to.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Is it me or is it not that crazy in the dome there?  It's almost as if they're told to cheer on que as if at a game show.  

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: King Cole on January 18, 2009, 06:25:45 PM
That non-call on Curtis was a killer and inexcusable.

Whatever.  The game was lost the drive before that.  The defense is to blame for this loss.

Romolicious

Quote from: GeneralZOD on January 18, 2009, 06:31:36 PM
Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:28:16 PM

Yep, guess that's right.

I'd love one....

Not almost as gay as waiting all the way till an Eagles loss in the NFCCG before you post on here talkin shtein.  Where were u after that 44-6 game? 

ANSWER- Sucking a huge flesh pop. 

How'd you know???   Wait.....was that you???
I'm very glad that the Eagles made it to the NFCCG; made it extremely easy to bet on the game.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2009, 06:34:11 PM
Despite all that, he still had this team in the lead in the 4th quarter.

Defense couldn't make the stop when it absolutely needed to.

I'll calm down in a few days.  Bare with me.  I've got to blame someone.

pinoyboy2pt0

fingers can be pointed at the defense, mcnabb and andy reid's playcalling.  all of the had their bright spots, but not enough to get out of the holes they farged us with.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

PoopyfaceMcGee

The defense gave up THIRTY TWO fargING POINTS.  Larry Fitzgerald was not double-covered every play.

FAIL