Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillycrew

The birds have to be careful with Edge.  He is playing for his career right now and has looked good the last two weeks.  Bradley and the others better bring their "A" game.

ice grillin you

edge is so done...dont believe the media hype...he had a nice little game against atlanta but he blew against carolina...hes only being talked about because he went from like 20 carries in 8 weeks to crybaby mode to now 30 carries the last two weeks...thats the story...not that the cardinals all of sudden have a running game or that he is a good running back

for example they were so great in running the ball vs atlanta that they had a whopping 80 yards total rush offense...carolina they ran it up in the second half when the game was over

id be very surprised if they ran for more than 75 yards on sunday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

listening to Mad Dog on Sirius, he had Phi Simms on, Simms hates the eagles, picked the cards and said the Eagles were not good.  He said the Eagles are far less talented than the Giants, and are sputtering in the playoffs
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Phil Simms has as much relevance as an analyst as his son playing in the NFL

billyrageguy

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 14, 2009, 09:38:51 AM
listening to Mad Dog on Sirius, he had Phi Simms on, Simms hates the eagles, picked the cards and said the Eagles were not good.  He said the Eagles are far less talented than the Giants, and are sputtering in the playoffs

all of that may be true but the fact is they are playing the cardinals

reese125

yeah...whats true in that statement there?

they are sputtering?
they are not good?
FAR less talented than the Giants?

ice grillin you

for a conference championship participant they are not a good team

the offense has sputtered big time in the playoffs

and they are less talented than the giants

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2009, 09:55:25 AM
for a conference championship participant they are not a good team--step out of week 5

the offense has sputtered big time in the playoffs--wasnt said

and they are less talented than the giants--he said FAR, and even if you think the latter youre still wrong

and understand this, I am far far from a homer of this squad and my past complaints of this team and the qb should dictate that...but whether you hate the names on paper, white football players, are stuck in mid-season or havent had enough tissues to wipe your tears from the taterskins loss understand that teams and players get better as the season progresses (bad losses or not)...so get over it

this team has risen up beyond anyones expectations (regardless of offensive play right now or not) and if you cant see that youre just being a bitter whiny bitch as usual and really dont deserve to be in Philly celebrating if they do so happen to win it all

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on January 14, 2009, 10:10:10 AM
this team has risen up beyond anyones expectations (regardless of offensive play right now or not) and if you cant see that youre just being a bitter whiny bitch as usual and really dont deserve to be in Philly celebrating if they do so happen to win it all

rising above expectations does not = a good team...the cardinals have risen above expectations and they are way worse than the eagles...it actually means they arent that good they have just done better than anyone thought they would

and when i say good i mean relative to what a championship team should be...for example the 2004 team was legit this team is not...doesnt mean they cant and should win the superbowl but it is what it is...dont make them out to be something more than they are and dont act like phil simms doesnt know what hes talking about or is insane

reese125

Quote from: Diomedes on January 14, 2009, 10:13:31 AM
look up 'dictate' dickface

what is this Three O'Clock High?

get back to your bong

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

it was used fine

to impose or specify is exactly what I did..thanks

Diomedes