Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

honestly i wouldnt even know where to begin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

fansince61

rjs246

What he means is that not a single one of your posts ever makes any sense or is even remotely on topic. You clearly have some tangental line of thinking that you let play out and about 17 steps into your thought process you decide to post a random glimpse into what's going on in your head.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

pretty much and its farging funny as shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I know I am a day late and a dollar short, but I haven't had internet access since moving back to the states, but I am still in shock this team is making a run.  It could easily end on Sunday, but to even have chance is insane. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 13, 2009, 06:31:49 PM
I know I am a day late and a dollar short, but I haven't had internet access since moving back to the states, but I am still in shock this team is making a run.  It could easily end on Sunday, but to even have chance is insane. 
Good to see you got back man :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

henchmanUK

I will be physically sick if we lose. I am worried as hell. It's a Championship Game. Andy hasn't won one of those against a quarterback who is not in jail.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Diomedes

All kinds of people are asking me how excited I am.  Excited?  Is that what they call this?  I thought this was called agita.  Or anxiety.  When they won the last three games I didn't feel happy, I felt relief. 

I won't be happy until the Eagles are Super Bowl champs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

henchmanUK

Quote from: CardTrader on January 12, 2009, 08:25:21 PM
Quote from: shorebird on January 12, 2009, 07:20:58 PM
He's playing like a man on a mission.

22/40 217 1td 2ints....running out of bounds short of a first down when he could have gotten it easily?!?  Hell of a mission.  The Eagles D is carrying them.

Card Trader once said Farve was tougher for playing with a broken thumb on his throwing hand than McNabb was when he beat the Cards with a broken ankle. This is how stupid he is.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Diomedes

Ha.  It's good to have some stillupfront's moms up in here with a long term memory.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The more I read posts here, the more convinced I get that this is the Eagles' best opportunity to crush everyone's dreams. I think I'll put aside some money to bet on the Steelers to trample the Cards later.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

It's a damn shame Trotter isn't around to enjoy it, eh GF?

DH

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2009, 09:16:59 PM
All kinds of people are asking me how excited I am.  Excited?  Is that what they call this?  I thought this was called agita.  Or anxiety.  When they won the last three games I didn't feel happy, I felt relief. 

I won't be happy until the Eagles are Super Bowl champs.

Truest post ever.

DH