Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2009, 12:38:47 AM
and if the eagles win ill make sure i show up and quadruple my post count from the last five years

You have a way of drawing out frequent readers/infrequent posters with your ridiculous assertions.  Congrats!

rjs246

and if the eagles win ill make sure i show up and quadruple my post count from the last five years

Hahahaha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2009, 12:12:11 AM
the cardinals are worse than minnesota in 04...there isnt even a small chance the eagles lose next week...the nfl sucks the nfc sucks and the farging arizona cardinals suck

What is this "if" shtein, buddy?

QB Eagles

Quote from: bowzer on January 12, 2009, 12:35:04 AM
The Eagles will win if Mcnabb throws a lot of tds, and Warner throws a lot of ints.... 

lol

Feva

I still don't believe this shtein.  I woke up this morning, turned on ESPNEWS at on the bottom line, it read "NFC Championship: Eagles vs Cardinals".

We are officially the top team in the NFC East.  We officially ended the seasons of two of the division rivals... and yeah, got swept by the other (still don't know how the farg that happened), they finished in the division basement.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

shorebird

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 12, 2009, 06:25:03 AM
We are officially the top team in the NFC East.  We officially ended the seasons of two of the division rivals... and yeah, got swept by the other (still don't know how the farg that happened), they finished in the division basement.

With all the crazy stuff going on right now, the only thing crazier would be the Eagles winning the Superbowl after backing into the playoffs the way they did.

stalker

Is it really a back-in if you gotta win to get in?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

shorebird

Other teams had to lose or win for them to even have the chance of winning and getting in, so yes.

Eagles_Legendz

The Eagles are as good as any team left, including the two playing in Pittsburgh next weekend.  That says more about the state of the NFL than it does about the Eagles but doesn't make it less true. 

Neither the Steelers nor the Ravens have anything resembling a consistent offense--though I think Pittsburgh's is far more potentially daunting than the Ravens.  They both have dominating defenses, but so do the Eagles right now.  I'll put their defense up against anyone's. 

Beat Arizona and put Joe Flacco and company up against this defense and I like their chances.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think the Eagles are roughly 50/50 against any of the remaining teams.  Thus, they have a 25% chance to win it all.

It's science.

Diomedes

Nevermind the AFC. 

It's all about the Cardinals.  The Eagles have some work to do in Arizona.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

I was just on that Dio

everyone is getting so ahead of themselves, I think theres been one dissection of THIS game in the this thread

Reid would not be happy with us

reese125

agree--alot of guys are acting like its blowout central coming up

and they're at home which they are a completely different team

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: reese125 on January 12, 2009, 09:20:47 AM
agree--alot of guys are acting like its blowout central coming up

and they're at home which they are a completely different team

They were supposed to suck on the road and playing on the East Coast, just like Tampa was supposed to suck in -40 temps...bottom line is the better team will win, especially now that weather won't be a factor