Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 11, 2009, 04:55:13 PM
LOL, the Cards website keeps crashing

You must mean the St. Louis Cardinals right?  AZ Cards have what, 6,7 fans?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 11, 2009, 05:02:48 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2009/01/10/20090110spt-cardslayer.html
If the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Giants Sunday, the Cardinals will play host to the NFC title game next Sunday. Tickets would go on sale Sunday at 3 p.m. through Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or online at ticketmaster.com.

Tickets also would be available at both the Cardinals' Tempe training facility and at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office Sunday from 3-6 p.m. All of Sunday's ticket sales would be limited to Arizona residents with photo ID.

On Monday, the Tempe box office would be open from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., and the stadium office from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. There will be an eight-ticket limit per transaction. Tickets will be available nationwide starting Tuesday at noon.

Damm, you are serious about this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on January 11, 2009, 05:04:16 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2009/01/10/20090110spt-cardslayer.html
If the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Giants Sunday, the Cardinals will play host to the NFC title game next Sunday. Tickets would go on sale Sunday at 3 p.m. through Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or online at ticketmaster.com.

Tickets also would be available at both the Cardinals' Tempe training facility and at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office Sunday from 3-6 p.m. All of Sunday's ticket sales would be limited to Arizona residents with photo ID.

On Monday, the Tempe box office would be open from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., and the stadium office from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. There will be an eight-ticket limit per transaction. Tickets will be available nationwide starting Tuesday at noon.

He lives a block from the Training Facility in Tempe, he's driving from the bar to there right now and grabbing 8 tickets.  Ryan is going too :) 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hunt

Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2009, 04:45:46 PM
There is only one scenario even close to being a gut-wrenching loss, and that is an Eagles/Baltimore superbowl. Losing to Arizona or San Diego would be disgusting, and losing to Pittsburgh would suck. None of those is a rookie QB and Reid's former special team's coach, or a defense that completely raped them already.

ravens are the 1 team remaining that i don't think the eagles have any chance of beating.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Don Ho

Did I hear/see correctly?  1 PM EST kickoff or was that the pregame show?  That's fricken 11:00 AM AZ time.  Can't be.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on January 11, 2009, 05:07:23 PM
Did I hear/see correctly?  1 PM EST kickoff or was that the pregame show?  That's fricken 11:00 AM AZ time.  Can't be.

I believe it is 1pm AZ time or something.

SD_Eagle5

2 PM game Sunday. Again I'll ask does Card_Trader show

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 11, 2009, 05:06:35 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on January 11, 2009, 05:04:16 PM

He lives a block from the Training Facility in Tempe, he's driving from the bar to there right now and grabbing 8 tickets.  Ryan is going too :) 

I hate both of you!  That's going to be a sweet time.  My buddy lives right next to the ASU campus.  I'll give you his number.  He is nuts and I am sure he's going to the game, if he hasn't been arrested for illegal exposure on the ASU campus.

reese125

Quote from: hunt on January 11, 2009, 05:01:42 PM
until i see them holding up the lombardi trophy, i stand by my stance that this team stinks. 

which one today--kine or schwag bud?

BigEd76

Rod Hood on CSN talking NFC Championship game...."my heart is still in Philly"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 11, 2009, 05:41:13 PM
Rod Hood on CSN talking NFC Championship game...."my heart is still in Philly"

Let's hope he plays that way on Sunday.  Maybe leave Jackson wide open down the sideline a couple of times?

Diomedes

We can count on him drawing a PI at the very least, regardless where his heart is at.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Magical_Retard

Westbrook has not done much these past two games outside of the screen play, but against the Cards I think he can have a MONSTER GAME.

They better run the ball over and over. Bring on LARRY FITZ!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

No.  Do not bring on Fitzgerald.  Hope to hell he pulls up lame in practice after colliding with and maiming Boldin.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger