Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romolicious

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:37:24 PM
The defense gave up THIRTY TWO fargING POINTS.  Larry Fitzgerald was not double-covered every play.

FAIL

Even that wouldn't have helped.
Fitz is almost as good as T.O.

Don Ho

Fatty sounds like he's having a heart attack at the podium.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Romolicious

Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2009, 06:39:09 PM
Fatty sounds like he's having a heart attack at the podium.

No, please not yet.....he has to coach for another four years, minimum....

GeneralZOD

I gotta throw this loss on the D too.  McNabb brought us back to a 1 point lead and if the D coulda stopped the Cards on that next drive it woulda been huge, but oh well....

CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:38:56 PM

Apparently, crack is almost as good as suicide also.  Please smash your face into a mirror, gouge your eyes out with the broken pieces, and self-immolate.

Don Ho

The defense gave up THIRTY TWO fargING POINTS.  Larry Fitzgerald was not double-covered every play.

FAIL

Don't worry you guy's got Roy Williams, oh I forgot he doesn't know what the farg he's doing in your offense.  That's ok, you guys will have some good draft picks, oh wait.....

Good night icehole.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Romolicious

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:41:12 PM

Apparently, crack is almost as good as suicide also.  Please smash your face into a mirror, gouge your eyes out with the broken pieces, and self-immolate.

I'll have to pass on that, thanks.

Romolicious

Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2009, 06:41:39 PM

FAIL

RW has all offseason to learn the offense.  Garrett will coach him up and he'll be a force for years to come.

Don't worry you guy's got Roy Williams, oh I forgot he doesn't know what the farg he's doing in your offense.  That's ok, you guys will have some good draft picks, oh wait.....

Good night icehole.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:42:04 PM

That's basically what Romo's done in every game that matters.  You should know the routine by now.

Romolicious

Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2009, 06:41:39 PM

FAIL

Good night icehole.

RW has all offseason to learn the offense, and Garrett will use that time to coach him up.  Expect him to be a weapon at WR for years to come.

Romolicious

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:44:21 PM
Quote from: Romolicious on January 18, 2009, 06:42:04 PM

That's basically what Romo's done in every game that matters.  You should know the routine by now.

Yeah, it would be great to have a real big-game QB like McFlabb.....oh wait......

shorebird

Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2009, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2009, 06:28:43 PM
Say what you want about McNabb....he took the team down by 18 and got them the one point lead. The defense had to hold it for one, maybe two more drives if they stop them the first time...and they didn't.

No, farg him.  He yaked at the end, big time.  shtein he had Desean wide open, Baskett could have walked for 25 more yards.  

Right, he was throwing behind open men and low all day long. He had one good stretch, but mostly, even though his stats look good, he couldn't get it done when it mattered most.

The D was on the field too damn much in the first half. They were wore out.

I felt this shtein was going to happen. It's every friggen' year with this godddamn team. They can't and won't win with the coach or players they have. They shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

Farg this Goddamn team. They suck. McNabb is a spineless jellyfish, Westbrook is a china doll forever getting hurt, and Dawkins has forgot how to wrap up on a tackle and wants to spear on every play then thank God for the chance. Half their recievers wouldn't even be in the NFL, if not for Andy Reid. If not for stinkin' Jeff Lurie, neither would Reid.

Thanks again for a season to forget you motherfargers.

Rome

There's nothing I can say to add or detract from the conversation here.

Donny played a magnificent game in the second half and the defense was abysmal.    It don't matter at all because we're (as fans) 1-4.

Go team.

shorebird

Father Demon

It's my own fargin fault for believing.

Kick me in the nuts.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.