BigEd76

Rome

Eagles/Cardinals NFC Championship Game

No, Really.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eaglez

QB Eagles

The Eagles came into Week 17 with the possibility of being last place in the NFC East. Now they are the last man standing in the NFC East. Goddamn I love the NFL.

PhillyPhanInDC

I think Arizona's defense is a mirage, sure they have been playing well lately, but I think when get punched in the mouth, they won't respond. It happened to them often the entire season.

What worries me most is their offense. If the Birds don't hang all over Warner the entire game, it could get ugly. I don't know that there is a CB in the entire league who could shutdown Fitz, and with Boldin and Breaston.....well, they need to knock Warner all over the damn place.

Never would of thought the Birds would be here. Watching today I kept waiting for them to blow it, and thought they did several times. The defense on this team is legit.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

the cardinals are worse than minnesota in 04...there isnt even a small chance the eagles lose next week...the nfl sucks the nfc sucks and the farging arizona cardinals suck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The Eagles suck, too, so the real Super Bowl is taking place in Pittsburgh next week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

seriously how much better is that game that the nfc championship...im an eagle fan so i could care less about it but damn that shtein is gonna be ridiculous

PhillyPhanInDC

...or it will wind up being over-hyped and one team will run away with it.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

stalker

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2009, 12:12:11 AM
the cardinals are worse than minnesota in 04...there isnt even a small chance the eagles lose next week...the nfl sucks the nfc sucks and the farging arizona cardinals suck

Leaping on the bandwagon!
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

ice grillin you

bowzer

The Eagles will win if Mcnabb throws a lot of tds, and Warner throws a lot of ints.... 

ice grillin you

and if the eagles win ill make sure i show up and quadruple my post count from the last five years