Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no question i will not watch the sb if they are in it

it makes me physically ill that the cardinals are even hosting this weeks game...its not right

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm heartsick over Andy Reid's validation far more than anything else.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2009, 10:14:02 AM
I'm heartsick over Andy Reid's validation far more than anything else.

I'm trying to put those feelings on the backburner for the time being. But yes, this is also a concern, especially if they don't win this year...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2009, 09:02:57 AM
mark eckel was just on wip and was saying he thought that the eagles were the first road team to be favored in a conf championship game...he said the only other one he could think of would be patriots at steelers a few years ago...but that he didnt think and that it was the first time ever...so i did a google search and 15 seconds later found out there been five of them since 1997

also heard yesterday on the mike francesa show that the eagle giant game sunday is the only 23-11 final in nfl history

Did Eckel sound like a bitter bastich like normal?

ice grillin you

i dont know...i dont really notice that stuff like you and pg do...maybe because im a bitter bastich myself....i just noticed how epically wrong he was...it went from never happened before to has happened five times in the last ten years alone

PhillyPhreak54

Ever since his inside source was fired, Modrak, he was on a crusade to blast away at anything Eagles. He'd ride the Cowboys every year like they were going to be something. I remember when they made a trade a few years ago with the Eagles and the Boys took Chris Canty, there was Eckel on his 11-1 shift ripping the Eagles and saying Canty was a future Pro-Bowl DE.

Yeti

Outcome of the rest of the season according to my wife (blond)

Eagles beat Cardinals because an Eagle is stronger than a Cardinal

Ravens beats Steelers because you shouldn't steal (Stealers)

An Eagle is Stronger than a Raven......

We win.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

A student of the Balki Bartokomous school of thought, I see.

The man. The myth. The legend.

fansince61

PoopyfaceMcGee

Either money or a fear of flying, I'd imagine.

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2009, 10:03:34 AM
no question i will not watch the sb if they are in it

it makes me physically ill that the cardinals are even hosting this weeks game...its not right

An extraordinarily week division, in a very week conference..and luck

MDS

they dont belong. its worse than the devil rays making the world series. those team are fluffy filler. they are there so the eagles, skins, cowboys, giants, packers, 49ers, etc. can beat them and make the playoffs.

to have one of those filler teams who are just there for the sake of being there make and or win the superbowl would be an abomination to the sport.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

fansince61

I'm now 61years young (ouch).  We are here and have a chance..go with it!

ice grillin you

61 you have me forever cracking up...you got to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious people on the whole internet

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2009, 03:50:43 PM
61 you have me forever cracking up...you got to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious people on the whole internet

splain plz