Eagles vs. Cardinals - NFC Championship game

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this one ended for me on like wed...the team stunk this year should have never made the playoffs and far exceeded expectations...this doesnt even come close to tampa or carolina

hell it wasnt even the hardest loss this year...washington and dallas were both much worse for me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

tampa was the worst loss in eagles history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2009, 05:58:39 PM
this one ended for me on like wed...the team stunk this year should have never made the playoffs and far exceeded expectations...this doesnt even come close to tampa or carolina

hell it wasnt even the hardest loss this year...washington and dallas were both much worse for me

I'm basically over it but they didn't exceed expectations. Once they were in the playoffs I expected them to win a game or two and then lose to Carolina. The fact that they lost to the Cardinals makes it more embarrassing, but the soul-crushing nature of the loss means that they fulfilled expectations perfectly.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2009, 06:14:55 PM

on paper it is but not emtionally for me....tampa was stunning...like you were just numb...carolina was much worse for me...i dont like to admit this and my girl likes it even less but i literally cried frustration on the way home from that game

tommy hutton still reverberates as well

Diomedes

I was at the Carolina game, so that was the worst.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Demps and Bunkley fined for hitting Warner late.

Demps I can understand, but Bunkley hit was not bad.

Hoyda ass NFL.

JackStraw

They all hurt and they all suck donkey dick. Losing four, count 'em four, NFCG's when you are favored in three of them for effing chrissakes is the epitome of suckiness.

There is no end to the ways this team rips yer head off and shteins down yer neck. And sure as god made little green clitties they will find new and novel ways to probe the outer reaches and plumb the inner depths of ineptitude and chokedom in seasons to come.

farging aye I am still pissed. I am still pissed over Jim mutherfarging Plunkett fer fargs sake...
Endless regression to the mean

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2009, 06:42:53 PM

on paper it is but not emtionally for me....tampa was stunning...like you were just numb...carolina was much worse for me...i dont like to admit this and my girl likes it even less but i literally cried frustration on the way home from that game

yea that was bad but in the grand scheme of things that team was hot garbage so if they win that game it doesnt even mean much. also i was 10 and fell asleep after the first quarter, so...

the tampa loss when bryant hit the 60 yard fg was brutal, but thats just a regular season game.

carolina v tampa is a good debate, but that carolina game never should have been played. eagles had no business beating the packers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

With Jewy on this. The TB loss is worse because it was under 40 degrees, Tampa can't win, Brad Johnson is a statue, blah blah blah....and if they win, they're playing the zesty ass Raiders in the SB, a game they could have actually won.

Gay gay gay.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2009, 08:10:50 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2009, 06:42:53 PM

yea that was bad but in the grand scheme of things that team was hot garbage so if they win that game it doesnt even mean much. also i was 10 and fell asleep after the first quarter, so...

the tampa loss when bryant hit the 60 yard fg was brutal, but thats just a regular season game.

carolina v tampa is a good debate, but that carolina game never should have been played. eagles had no business beating the packers.

theres no debate if you list the factors on paper...tampa was worse

im saying personally for me carolina was much worse

whats really sickening is these are the teams they have lost to

la rams - moved from the sports joke city that is la to a city who lost a team to arizona ffor god sakes ARIZONA!!

tampa bay - yuccaneers 0-14 and all that good stuff...lol at any pro teams in florida not named the dolphins

carolina - nascar and college basketball...north carolina doesnt even care about college football like other southern states much less pro football..expansion trash

arizona - put bullet in temple

no dallas' new yorks or san franciscos in there...i mean couldnt even get a bone tossed our way and lost to like a minnesota

just brutal stuff

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

does it help that two thirds of the teams they lost to went on to win the sb?

General_Failure

I was over this loss as soon as the Cardinals got inside the 20 that last time. Neither team deserved to be in that game, but at least the Cardinals tried to pretend they did.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

deserved aint got nothin to do with it

im sorry i had to do that

reese125

Quote from: JackStraw on January 23, 2009, 07:52:40 PM
They all hurt and they all suck donkey dick. Losing four, count 'em four, NFCG's when you are favored in three of them for effing chrissakes is the epitome of suckiness.

There is no end to the ways this team rips yer head off and shteins down yer neck. And sure as god made little green clitties they will find new and novel ways to probe the outer reaches and plumb the inner depths of ineptitude and chokedom in seasons to come.

farging aye I am still pissed. I am still pissed over Jim mutherfarging Plunkett fer fargs sake...

JacksStraw pulling some pirate thoughts now...