2008 Week 2

Started by BigEd76, September 14, 2008, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i will probably have to have my account and all my posts deleted because the off chance that someone could google me and find one my many offensive posts isn't exactly a good thing.

but then i would come back as igy2 because i cannot leave you people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Can I have your autograph?

MDS

no but you can a great big hug, buddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe you can get me some good tickets one day or something. Or introduce me to Cataldi when you become a morning show regular.

General_Failure

Everything is archived in case one of you fargers does become famous. Even the PMs you thought you deleted.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Father Demon

I think I'm adding Ed Hochuli to my Ghoulpool list.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

Does that mean you're not allowed to email him?

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Quote from: Father Demon on September 18, 2008, 01:18:50 AM
I think I'm adding Ed Hochuli to my Ghoulpool list.

here's his phone number and email if you want to harass him with hate messages like everyone else