A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 24, 2011, 02:15:10 PM
It's hilarious that people are trying to point to McNabb's effort with the taterskins now when he is something like 33 years old, on one of the worst teams in the nfl, as evidence he wasn't as good as people thought he was when he was 27 and with the Eagles.

Bravo.  The mental gymnastics you must have to go through to reach that conclusion must be impressive.

When you see many of the issues fans had with the offense flat out disappear this season and reappear on the taterskins, it's a pretty logical conclusion to make.

ice grillin you

also i have been saying it for at least five years

lol @ thinking everyone waited until he went to the skins to express their reservations about the bedwetter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

Actually I can remember specific instances where you said Reid wouldn't look as good without having a top QB like McNabb for all those years.  I don't care enough to look for it so if someone else wants to by all means, but you are full of shtein.

SunMo

you are full of shtein, i don't want to prove it, but it's true

talk about brilliant
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 24, 2011, 02:33:05 PM
Actually I can remember specific instances where you said Reid wouldn't look as good without having a top QB like McNabb for all those years.  I don't care enough to look for it so if someone else wants to by all means, but you are full of shtein.

you dont need to look it up...what i said was andy padded his win stats by having the best qb in a terrible nfc east

so if you ask me again today if donovan was better than kerry collins patrick ramsey and quincy carter i will still say yes

MDS

also no one thinks donovan is bad, even when he was 27

mostly everyone now thinks hes washed up and some of us sort of despise him and are enjoying his career blow easy post-getting run out of town mocking style

also you cannot deny that andy, donovan and everyone involved were aided by the fact that for a large part of the 2000s the nfc east and nfc as a whole were terrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Listen I'm just pointing out logical fallacies here.  We are going to find out if McNabb has anything left next year because as far as I'm concerned how you play on the taterskins of all teams means nothing.

Saying "McNabb wasn't good after he left the Eagles, therefore he was never very good at an Eagle" is the worst logic I have ever seen or heard in mylife.

rjs246

Quote from: lurking wierdo on January 24, 2011, 12:40:50 PM
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2011, 02:51:31 PM

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 24, 2011, 02:58:04 PM

You talkin loud but you ain't sayin nothin.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mpmcgraw

You are just still sore because I said you're not really an independent. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 24, 2011, 02:58:04 PM
Saying "McNabb wasn't good after he left the Eagles, therefore he was never very good at an Eagle"

who said this?

mpmcgraw

for starters

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2011, 07:58:06 AM
Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2011, 07:25:00 AM
I think he was saying he agrees NOW that it was time to move on.

you mean after mcnabb proved to be even worse than everyone had been saying for years j is on board with him moving on?

brilliant!

phattymatty

thats pretty much the exact opposite actually.

mpmcgraw

ice grillin you

where did i say he was NEVER good as an eagle....much less use this season with the skins to prove that...i was calling for him to be gone well before last season

we were talking about the crowd who thought he should have been traded last year vs the crowd who thought he shouldnt have

ive said for years he has serious personality and on the field characteristics that prevent him from ever being the qb that a lot of people said he was.......and pretty much all of those issues were on full display this year with the skins

in fact if i felt like looking id find you and numerous others on this board mocking me with the "intestinal fortitude" line from several years ago

MDS

sounds like someone should stick to vorp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.