A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It's shocking that I think McNabb was cooked and choked away a half dozen shots at the Super Bowl?

PhillyPhreak54

Sure. Because it was his fault they choked away those games.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Yes. More McNabb talk. I dunno who is worse....the people who keep trashing him or the ones who defend him. He's gone. Move on.

PhillyPhreak54

Nope.

But the anti-McNabb contingent seems to grow even more ridiculous since he left. Pretty soon he will be the reason they lost every game.

Ultra critical and quite unfair, IMO.

I agree it was time to move on and they were better to do it last year rather than wait but people act like the guy was awful and a total bum.

Rome

I'm not anti-McNabb as much as I an pro-making you defend that gagging motherfarger.

It's high comedy, bro.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

Thats good...at least you're not close to joining Todd in the loony bin.

PoopyfaceMcGee

McNabb's playoff stats are better than I remembered but still bad.  Of course, his splits for the conference championships are lol-worthy:

1-4
56.9% completions
6 TD/6 INT
72.2 QB rating

NOT HIS FAULT!

PhillyPhreak54

Don't be a clown and use just the numbers.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 23, 2011, 07:58:49 PM
lol

Thats good...at least you're not close to joining Todd in the loony bin.

for me its a combo of both. but i cant lie i despise donovan to the core of his corny bones

though you are on record of saying that you wanted to give him and extension after the dallas abortions and you have to admit how off base that was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I do admit that it was time for him to go.

However, I dont think I would be so readily able to push him out and accept it had we seen Kolb all year.

MDS

so youre not yet willing to admit hes washed up and has been for a couple of years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I think he was saying he agrees NOW that it was time to move on.

General_Failure

Like you fargtards should. Jesus.

The man. The myth. The legend.