Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol @ mike caldwell being out giving you a 'bad feel'
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

looking back on its the insane the free pass mcnabb got for those losses

people blamed blaine bishop more for the tampa loss and pinkston for the carolina one

what was wrong with us
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2011, 02:35:11 AM
lol @ mike caldwell being out giving you a 'bad feel'

Major blunder, sorry.  I told you this subject caused me to drink.  I meant Carlos Emmons.  Remember he went down in that stupid OT loss to the niners late in the season.  The game were McNabb threw the int in OT.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2011, 03:28:01 AM
looking back on its the insane the free pass mcnabb got for those losses

people blamed blaine bishop more for the tampa loss and pinkston for the carolina one

what was wrong with us

Your obsession is borderline clinical.

Do they have padded cells down in Brownsville? You're headed to one.

MDS

he is the george w. bush of eagles quarterbacks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

When this sports writing thing falls apart on you, you've got a fine backup plan in political editorials.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

I don't see how McNabb can be blamed for the Carolina loss.  The WRs got straight bitch slapped, not to mention McNabb took that cheap shot in the first half.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

He can't. MDS is either fishing or retarded.

Todd is the GWB of CF

QB Eagles

I think the 2002 and 2004 teams were the best Eagles teams of the Reid era, so those playoff losses hurt the most.

The Bucs game hurt the worst because I still think the Eagles were better than the Bucs and Raiders, and they simply shat the bed. Prior to that game they had owned the Bucs for several years running. The 2004 Pats were legitimately a better team than the Eagles.

Rome

100 yards passing and 3 picks.  mcdouche gets the gas face.

SunMo

2004 was probably his biggest playoff failing, followed by 2002
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

he was the reason why they lost the super bowl. he was horrendous in that game and his goal line interception to harrison in the 1st qtr was maybe the worst pass in eagles history. changed the game.

2008 was more so a moment than the entire the game. it was first the mindset he had that once he threw the td to jackson the game was over. yes the defense came out and coughed up the lead but mcnabb at the point wanted nothing to do with the game anymore. in his mind he had done his part and if they lost it was on the defense, not him.

but that was a microcosm of his and the teams repeated failures over the past 10 years. some guys, like elway, can fail 3000 times but still be as great as they ever were. some guys, like mcnabb, can only fail so much and only receive so much heat and negativity before it begins to crumble their insides. 3 straight nfc title losses, a super bowl loss, the TO drama, the team doing better with garcia than him...all of that added up to him taking heat for the first time in his life and he obviously couldnt even remotely begin to handle it. 

PhillyPhreak54

(insert igy's didn't read icon here)

Rome

You didn't miss much but he's dead on about Donnie.

PhillyPhreak54

Equally shocking that you agree with him.  :P