A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The 25 Most Painful Losses Of The Andy Reid Era

I disagree with the order of the top 3 and most of the top 10. To me the Bucs game was the hardest to take, followed by the SB, then the Arizona game, then the Carolina game.

Rome

I'm bone-tired of rehashing that shtein.  Seriously, who farging cares?  They're over and done with.  Time to move on and look forward to future disappointments.

DH

seriously...not a shot i look at that, but off the top of my head, my top 5:

1. last game at the vet
2. arizona
3. super bowl
4. carolina
5. stl (because kalu was so farging close to blocking that punt)

edit: I looked. You're an icehole, Mike.

PhillyPhreak54

DH

Rome

ice grillin you

carolina and the superbowl are a solid 1-2 for me

the new orleans 2006 game is ranked way to low...thats in my top five

matt bryant should also be higher
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2011, 01:17:41 PM
carolina and the superbowl are a solid 1-2 for me

Carolina over Tampa?

ice grillin you

not even close....tampa game i was shocked....carolina game i was beside myself with anger...only time i have ever cried because of a sporting event

the three straight championship game losses that created the unadulterated happiness and joy after the atlanta game created the worst frustration and anger i have ever had in my life after the carolina game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

For me it was Tampa and its not even close.  That game and the Tom Hutton fumble were the only time I cried for a sporting event. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I totally forgot the whole Ty Detmer over the line of scrimmage.  Tommy farging Hutton.  I'm still pissed about the pass interference call after Mamula tipped the ball.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

False start, #71, Scott Young

Feva

Quote from: DH on January 22, 2011, 11:43:13 AM
seriously...not a shot i look at that, but off the top of my head, my top 5:

1. last game at the vet
2. arizona
3. super bowl
4. carolina
5. stl (because kalu was so farging close to blocking that punt)

edit: I looked. You're an icehole, Mike.

I did the same thing. Said to myself there was no way in hell I would look at that. I came back about 15 minutes later and looked. Glutton for farging punishment.

The Tampa Championship game was by far the worst. They couldn't have had a more gift-wrapped opponent to advance to the Super Bowl.  The Eagles had EVERYTHING in their favor for that game and blew it. To this day, I haven't seen the end of the Barber interception. Once he got by McNabb, I fell off my couch with my head down and stayed there for a good hour. The image of Warren Sapp stepping off the plane at the SB wearing an Eagles jersey still makes my blood boil... and I see Keyshawn Johnson almost every week and just looking at him throws that game in my mind every time.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2011, 04:54:28 PM
False start, #71, Scott Young

The false start wasn't the worst of it. It was everything that led up to Scott farging Young being on the field, on offense, with a playoff game against an inferior opponent on the line. farg that shtein still makes me irate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.