A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i love how Al asks Jones which pedal...the brake pedal
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the cuz is reporting that the eagles tried to trade for kellen winslow yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

they offered a 7th probably, but they tried
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2008, 11:09:25 AM
the cuz is reporting that the eagles tried to trade for kellen winslow yesterday

They needed someone on the team with a large pair of balls.

Magical_Retard

ha i dont believe it.

first of all why would the browns trade him? seconly i just dont see the eagles trading for him.

remember he has too much attitude. that is not good for a team built for high morals!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 15, 2008, 11:20:38 AM
they offered a 7th probably, but they tried

like when they supposedly tried to sign Moss

PhillyPhanInDC

I can see one of two ways this broke down:

"Hey Carl, it's fat Andy. How the life?"

"Good, you want Gonzalez?"

"*ahem* *clearing throat* Yeah."

"It'll take a third."

"*ahem* I've gotta do a better job of putting myself in positions not to call."

click

"Hey Phil, it's lard ass. How's the life?"

"Hey tubby, no dice on Gonzo?"

"*cough*. How about K2"

"Ha. For what?"

"Angry-n-gimpy Lito and Cheggie Brownson."

"Ahahahahahahaha....wait....Romeo....you gotta...hahahahaha.....you gotta...."

click.

OR

Let's not do shtein and tell everyone we tried for some off-the-wall guy, and it didn't work. Those mook's will eat it up.

farging frauds. I want to donkey punch Lurie, farging lying bastich.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

whats with the name cheggie brownson? the name makes me laugh and i've seen it on here before.

eaglegene

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2008, 09:18:27 AM
wip has been replaying luries state of the union address from training camp...and wow it sounds horrible after yesterday...his last words "and we are GOING FOR IT"

pedal to the metal = the new gold standard

Luries "Gold Standard" comment a few years back was a joke. Gotta win some Super Bowls 1st before you can claim that. Reid, Lurie & Banner are all tools. Iggles aint goin for sh*t this year. Our wr's blow. :-D
"A true Philadelphia fan learns to boo before he learns to speak"

Drunkmasterflex

They may have tried to trade with the Chargers for Kellen Winslows Dad, he certainly would fit the bill.  
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2008, 11:09:25 AM

The fact that they think TE is more important then a kick ass WR is, well dumbfounding

QB Eagles

If you put together all the guys the Eagles "almost" got in the past three years, you'd have one hell of a team.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on October 15, 2008, 03:07:20 PM
whats with the name cheggie brownson? the name makes me laugh and i've seen it on here before.

I dubbed Reggie Brown the next Chad Johnson; thus leading to the combination of the two names.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.