A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurking wierdo

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 24, 2011, 02:58:04 PM

Saying "McNabb wasn't good after he left the Eagles, therefore he was never very good at an Eagle" is the worst logic I have ever seen or heard in mylife.
[/quote

No, you are leaving out a key fact. When in Philly, McNabb was playing for the best QB coach EVER.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

That was awesome.

The comments after that piece are just mind boggling. They're ripping FORD and defending Lurie/Banner/Reid. WTF is wrong with people?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

seems like spadaro got the TATErs out in force.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Basically called them arrogant liars.   This is news how exactly?

I know it's fun when they get called out for their nonsense but we do that every day here.   Call me crazy but to me it's less a revelation than it is yet another opportunity for the media to jerk itself off again.

ice grillin you

the news is that it wasnt said on concrete or wip but in the newpaper by a guy that is normally a reid apologist....the fervor with which he wrote it was also a great thing

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bob Ford's transitioning from seasoned to salty.

Rome

His previous ass smooching makes it all the more irrelevant and disingenuous.

Again, we do it every day here.  It's not news at all.  It's sound & fury signifying nothing.

ice grillin you

a reid apologist blasting him in the paper is not just news but great news...certainly not on the level of when eskin turned on the bed wetter but still sweet to read

Diomedes

So you like Karl Rove when he's criticizing Sarah Palin?  The rest of the time he's scum?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 09, 2011, 12:56:36 PM
So you like Karl Rove when he's criticizing Sarah Palin?  The rest of the time he's scum?

i hate karl rove and love when he rips palin

bob ford i dont care about either way but i hate when he blindly defends reid and love reading him when he kills him

MDS

so you like it when people agree with your opinions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 09, 2011, 01:01:26 PM
so you like it when people agree with your opinions

haters always gonna swarm...its the nature of the beast...gotta just keep striving

Diomedes

Uh-huh, just checking.

I don't like either of them even if they happen to say something not stupid or evil once in a while.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger