A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

he does now..is that enough for you?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I don't know.  I think we could squeeze out another ten pages or so on this.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2011, 07:25:00 AM
I think he was saying he agrees NOW that it was time to move on.

you mean after mcnabb proved to be even worse than everyone had been saying for years j is on board with him moving on?

brilliant!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

What I am saying is that the emergence of Vick helped ease the departure. Had Kolb played the entire year I may not be as accepting. I probably would still believe that McNabb is better on this team now that Kolb.

lurking wierdo

ANDY REID IS THE GREATEST EAGLES COACH IN ANY OF OUR LIFETIMES> HE IS A TOP % COACH IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW!

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

Wost manneans, FF. Wost manneans.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2011, 08:25:21 AM
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

What I am saying is that the emergence of Vick helped ease the departure. Had Kolb played the entire year I may not be as accepting. I probably would still believe that McNabb is better on this team now that Kolb.

caleb hanie is a better option that mcnabb right now

please just say "you guys were right, hes washed up" and we can just move on with our lives
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

lurking wierdo

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 24, 2011, 12:42:49 PM
Quote from: lurking wierdo on January 24, 2011, 12:40:50 PM
HE IS A TOP % COACH IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW!

Huh?
I was very upset and holding down the shift key. I meant 5.

charlie

lurking wierdo

What or who is Wost Manneans?

Rome

lurking wierdo

rjs246

Get a job and stop posting so much, LW.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mpmcgraw

It's hilarious that people are trying to point to McNabb's effort with the taterskins now when he is something like 33 years old, on one of the worst teams in the nfl, as evidence he wasn't as good as people thought he was when he was 27 and with the Eagles.

Bravo.  The mental gymnastics you must have to go through to reach that conclusion must be impressive.