A Decade of Andy Reid

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magical_Retard

hahah dave just claimed that TO has lost a step.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PoopyfaceMcGee

He's what... 33?  34?  Of course he has.  Hell, Reggie Brown's already lost a step.

Magical_Retard

i really don't think TO has lost a step. romo is getting little time and they have become a bit pass happy.

reese125

if he has, he hasn't shown it.

dude outran the whole secondary on a crossing pattern a week or 2 ago. I think its more of a result of the opposing safety shadowing him the whole game and Crayton sucking balls

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Magical_Retard on October 20, 2008, 02:27:03 PM
hahah dave just claimed that TO has lost a step.

I actually agree with Dave. I think the RW move had a little to do with TO's age and JJ realizing he's losing a step. That being said he's still one of the best WRs in the league, but he's not in that elite class that he once was. And Dallas would be 6-10 without Witten.

shorebird

TO seems to be on his way to a suck ass year after the last four games.

Magical_Retard

i dont get it. he still burned our secondary (mostly considine) and has had good games this season. i do see the whole team as a unit not playing well but im not buying him losing a step. he had a amazing season last yr. hes off to a so so start but thats more the offensive line, lack of running game, and now romo's injury.

of course the move for roy williams was two fold...to load up for this year's SB run but also to be the wr romo has after to leaves/retires.

my other problem is why is Dave even talking about the cowboys? for yrs his policy has been "oh i dont talk about the other teams". i think he got hammered too much with hate this past week since the eagles didnt trade for anybody and hes trying to draw attention to the cowboys losing.

PhillyPhreak54

I think TO has gone something like 10-11 games without posting 100+ yards.

But whatever. Why you worried about him, Retard?

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2008, 06:12:25 PM

:-D :-D :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Magical_Retard

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2008, 06:12:25 PM

im not. i hate him for how he acted when he was a eagle, but i hate the FO even more for creating that whole mess.

they knew what they were getting themselves into and then were delusional enough to think TO wouldnt follow through on his threats.

anyway my whole point is the hypocrisy of dave here. i know i know why do i even bother listening to him. well today i was off from work and i heard banner would be answering some questions. like the loser i am i decided to listen when he dropped this gem. in the past whenever asked about other teams, esp when the eagles are losing, he likes to ignore the rest of the NFL and says no comment or i only focus on the eagles.

now this prick is thriving off the dallas loss (no fault in that) but hes trying to distract the fans from the real BS the FO/BANNER were feeding the fans today. of all things to discuss or say...he claims TO is losing a step. if he really is then isn't the Roy Williams move a brilliant one then? he just contradicted himself and his set of rules about not talking about other teams/players. he knows eagles fans will eat that crap up cause the cowboys lost, but to me it comes off again as talking down to the players. as if since TO is maybe losing a step (which i don't think he is) the eagles were justified in not re doing his contract a few yrs back.

i think the front page also had a poll about dallas or something. this all stuff he controls and hes trying to deflect attention from the eagles mediocre record and terrible trade day non moves.

i am probably over reacting but i feel like kicking his bald head.

ice grillin you

you have to understand dave and the eagles have been waiting four years to say this....and the day TO retires without a sb you can bet they will be right there to remind us of that as well...theyre shallow shallow people who worry more about teams like the patriots and their  ex players than they do their own well being
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Nothing Dave says other than reports on injuries or personnel moves should be taken seriously. He's no more a journalist than I am a jet airline pilot.

ice grillin you

quite the opposite....dave should be taken very seriously as he is often used by the front office to disseminate their point of view

the hes not a journalist thing has been known for ten years now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Whatever. I don't need Spewdaro to tell me what the front office's view on things are. Their actions speak loud enough.

Rome

shorebird nails it.  Anyone who gives the least bit of credence to what Dave write or says is silly.  He's the mouthpiece for the organization, after all, so what should he write?

I'll say it again, though... what he says in private is a lot different than the fluff he writes on the site.  There's several of us here who can attest to that.