Vikes accused of tampering with Favre

Started by phieagles91, July 16, 2008, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phieagles91

The Packers have reportedly filed tampering charges against the Vikings for allegedly communicating with Brett Favre.
The NFL is currently collecting information. The Packers claim that Favre had "inappropriate dialogue" with Vikes offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell, his former QBs coach in Green Bay. This seemingly confirms Minnesota as Favre's preferred destination, not that GM Ted Thompson would ever let him get there. The Vikings risk losing draft picks or paying a fine.

Diomedes

a link would help your cause, and on this board, we tend not to start new threads for weak sauce like this.  we've got a whole thread already dedicated to jawing about his Favreness...in an alternate, better world, you would have posted this there
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phieagles91

oh alright, im sorry...do you still want the link?

Diomedes

good job getting it into the right forum, though...I suppose that puts you worlds ahead of the other people who show up and start posting new threads before reading anything
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

well yeah, a link would be nice...

also, we don't apologize around here.  "farg you" is more our style.

Diomedes

for pointers, a typical :CF response to me at this point might be a hyperlink to the story embedded in the words "farg you", like so:

farg you

QB Eagles

For your learning, also note that when Eagaholic posted the news he said "tamponing" instead of "tampering", correctly implying that Brett Favre is a vagina. When you graduate to more advanced  :CF techniques, you will learn how to incorporate this sort of subtle yet blatantly juvenile humor into your posts.

hbionic

...and after you've graduated...you can take my Ph.D course in comedy.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

this kid is like the alien pod version of easy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 17, 2008, 08:15:08 AM
Dio: :CF's helpful, evil bastich.

His paternal insticts are really kicking in, ever since he decided to become a breeder. He has me tearing up.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

reese125