NFL players not farging up and helping people thread

Started by Sgt PSN, July 07, 2008, 10:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I honestly have no idea how i managed that.  Your mother sucks cock in hell. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on July 07, 2008, 10:52:19 PM
how can nobody in a restaurant know what to do when somebody chokes?  it should be mandatory training, especially for waitstaff.

Haha.  It's hard enough getting them to bring more lemon each time they refill your ice tea.

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on July 08, 2008, 03:50:13 PM
Quote from: SunMo on July 07, 2008, 10:52:19 PM
how can nobody in a restaurant know what to do when somebody chokes?  it should be mandatory training, especially for waitstaff.

Haha.  It's hard enough getting them to bring more lemon each time they refill your ice tea.

Gay?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I don't give a shtein about Dallas. Just happens to be the team the Eagles are playing this week and I prefer to despise the opposing team and its players in the days leading up to a game. Makes it more enjoyable to root against them. But you knew that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Quote"The next thing I know, a nice-looking young man, very well-dressed, but with something strange on his chin, he walked up, smiled, and said, 'Hey, you need some help?' "

My guess is TO jizz.