Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

And all Hall had to do was act like a douchebag to get out of Atlanta..
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

And for his troubles he gets to go to the second-worst team in the NFL, maybe, but only if the Raiders make him filthy farging rich.

Al Davis really needs to be put down like a gimpy horse.

BigEd76

Looks like Bubba Franks will sign with the Jets

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

reese125

Steve Smith back to form again..no question. Fantasy radar on lock

I truly wish the Eagles would of pursued him. For $3.5 million? Thats a joke.

BigEd76

Smith, Muhammad and Jarrett are ahead of him

reese125

Muhammads slow ass works the slot now and Jarrett takes a back seat to him on the vertical.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 17, 2008, 01:12:30 PM
Hackett to the Panthers

2 / $3.5M

Thats peanuts, he's better than Avant/Baskett/Lewis, if they don't make a move for a decent WR then not trying to sign him was dumb.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

Yeah we know, anyone that didnt contribute to your fantasy squad just flat out sucks.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on March 17, 2008, 02:16:47 PM
Hackett blows.

I won't go so far as to say he blows, but he doesn't really bring anything to the Eagles imo.  Couldn't care less who signed him or for how much. 

Zanshin

Yep.  Hackett strikes me as being a pretty average receiver who struggles to stay on the field.  If the Eagles brought him in, it would be yet another excercize in hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

SD_Eagle5

Hackett > Avant/Baskett/Lewis/Sampy/Gasperson

Rome

Hackett's a warm bucket of piss.  He's exactly the type of stiff that they should avoid signing.  What they need is playmakers, not castoffs like him.