Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

If the Eagles signed him, I might seriously and finally kill another human being for the first time.

reese125

Why? Alexander has been terrible ever since he lost his offensive line and cracked his foot. He started off great last year, then hurt his wrist or something playing with a cast. Regardless of his stats the past 2 years, he would be a serviceable back-up to Westbrook and the Eagles run line-- and better than Buckhalter

Eiither way, both players are 1 cut away from extinction

LBIggle

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anyone can.  All it takes is streching exercises with smaller white guys.

QB Eagles

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on March 12, 2008, 10:21:21 PM
maybe he can play wide receiver.

I think that's what they are planning with Klecko.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Rome

According to ESPN, New England isn't going to bring back Troy Brown.

Shocking, I know.

pinoyboy2pt0

lions release kalimba edwards.  hollaaaa!!  had a good season a few years ago
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Too bad he's always injured cause I always liked his talent. I can see him winding up on Denver and rushing for 1000 yards

BigEd76

Chris Brown to the Texans

Dilfer released by the 49ers

Mentioned in the Skins thread, Brunell signed with the Saints

Frank Walker leaves Green Bay for Baltimore

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger