Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The Bucs signed Bryant & Dunn?

OMGSUPERBOWL!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on March 10, 2008, 09:00:13 PM
you are!  you don't even know!

Trust me.  I know.  The last thing I want is to see a picture of man landing on the moon or a timeline depicting my location in relation to the birth of black baby Jesus and the present.  When used against me, they make me feel inadequate.  Especially in bed. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 10, 2008, 09:28:05 PMThe last thing I want is to see a picture of man landing on the moon or a timeline depicting my location in relation to the birth of black baby Jesus and the present. 

lol, farging funny
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 10, 2008, 06:08:09 PM
Trent Green returns to the Rams.....3/$9M

What a horrible signing.  The Rams essentially traded Isaac Bruce for Trent Green.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Father Demon on March 11, 2008, 12:11:56 AM
What a horrible signing.  The Rams essentially traded Isaac Bruce for Trent Green.

The team consists of one of the most amazing talents in the NFL at RB, plus a bunch of over-the-hill fading stars and a bunch of never-was scrubs. How can anyone be a fan of a team like that? ;)

Diomedes

one of the most amazing talents at RB?  that's taking things a little too far don't you think?  LT is amazing...I dunno about Jackson.  He's farging good, but amazing?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Jackson was a top-5 running back in the NFL in 2006.

"Amazing" isn't a word I'd use to describe him, though.  Excellent running back but basically he's just a big motherfarger with speed enough to burn you and power enough to farg up your day.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He'll be amazing if Dallas deals for him.

Sgt PSN

Feva

With another grown man's jizz on it, yeah...

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 11, 2008, 07:41:08 AM
He'll be amazing if Dallas deals for him.

True.  Not a very comforting thought.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Titans continued rehashing their past by signing Justin McCareins.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Oh, and the Raiders signed former Panthers WR Drew Carter... All the decent ones are off the market, and the table scraps are cashing in.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, I know I'm talking to myself, but Seattle papers are saying Shawn Alexander is going to be released.

Shocking, considering their only two offseason additions were Julius Jones and TJ Duckett.

SunMo

shawn alexander sucks, he's been terrible since he got his big contract.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.