Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 27, 2008, 02:36:32 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on February 27, 2008, 02:31:00 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 27, 2008, 02:07:31 PM
Quote from: reese125 on February 26, 2008, 10:29:48 PM
Chiefs released WR Eddie Kennison, ending his six season run with the team.

2001-2007 = seven years. 

Christ, not only do you post shtein no one cares about but you don't even do it accurately. 

Both of you are "wrong" he signed with the cheifs midway through 2001 after forcing the broncos to release him. So it was 6.5, which both of you would know if you would just follow your guidebook to posting here in semanticland.

Well technically, you're wrong too because Kennison only played 5 games in 2001 with the Chiefs which would make it 6.3125 years he spent with the Chiefs. 

technically, it would be 6.3125 seasons not years. By this I mean NFL regular seasons, not the seasons of autumn, spring etc.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

1. Its a goddamn crying shame the Eagles were not in on Vilma. Andy Reid and Tom Heckert should be beat down with a tire iron. Stupid fargbags.

2. Jason Dunn is EXACTLY what this team needs. Not only so I could bust my Dunn jersey outta retirement, but because he's a great blocking TE. He could help WInston Justice block somebody next year.

Speaking of which;

better blocker....Winston Justice, a true OL - or Jason Dunn?

Rome

Haha.  Breathe, doode... BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATHE!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 27, 2008, 04:55:33 PM
1. Its a goddamn crying shame the Eagles were not in on Vilma. Andy Reid and Tom Heckert should be beat down with a tire iron. Stupid fargbags.

Matt Millen > Tom Heckert?? 

PhillyPhanInDC

I'll be pissed if it comes out the Birds never even thought about talking to the Jets regarding Vilma. He's gonna be had for peanuts.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PPinDC on February 27, 2008, 05:52:44 PM
I'll be pissed if it comes out the Birds never even thought about talking to the Jets regarding Vilma. He's gonna be had for peanuts.

Well, be ready to be pissed. They luuuuuurve their LBs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Leonard Little restructured his contract to stay in St. Louis. he was on the verge of being traded when the new contract was struck.

He killed a woman here by driving drunk, and then got busted for DUI again, yet he's still a "hero".  People are stupid.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

reese125

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Oakland makes Tommy Kelly the highest-paid DT in the NFL (for now) with a $51M deal

Corey Williams is expected to be traded to Cleveland

Vilma is expected to be traded to New Orleans

PhillyPhreak54

Vilma to NO??

What happened to DET?

I still want him in here...

SunMo

Strokey McStroke signs a multi-year deal to stay with the Pats
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Someone signed Justin Smiley or some shtein.