Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I'd bet anything that if healthy and played the same amount of games as Reggie
Brow this year, he puts up better numbers than him--and the Panthers are a run first team

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on March 18, 2008, 10:22:02 AM
Brow this year, he puts up better numbers than him--and the Panthers are a run first team

Way to give yourself enough outs to nullify the bet no matter what.

Rome

That's exactly the type of statement that annoys the living shtein out of me.  If only getting someone better than Reggie Brown is the goal, then the Eagles are truly and completely farged.  The aim should be to get someone considerably better than Brown & Curtis, not someone bettern than Avant/Baskett/Lewis.

Otherwise, what's the point?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Quote from: reese125 on March 18, 2008, 10:22:02 AM

Being healthy, and being able to stay healthy are part of a players package, and can not be discounted just to make a stupid stats argument.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagaholic

Sean Morey,  former Eagles and Steelers special teams ace was released by Cardinals. He's on the wrong side of 30 but I think he went to the probowl a couple of years ago.

Edit: didn't see this  in the Eagles offseason thread

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

does it have a special decoder in it

if not i dont want him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

The Seahawks called a press conference for today.  Looks like Tatupu is getting a long-term deal...

reese125

6 year contract extension through 2015. The deal is worth just over $40 million, with $16 million guaranteed.

BigEd76

Jason Elam to the Falcons (4/$9M/$3.3M guar)

shorebird

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 21, 2008, 03:24:24 PM
The Seahawks called a press conference for today.  Looks like Tatupu is getting a long-term deal...

42 mil

He's damn shore worth locking down long term. He's a top five MLB, imo.

shorebird

Actually, he's exactly the kind of player the Eagles D needs, but will probably never have.