Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Brandon Lloyd signed a 1 year deal with Da Bears

Diomedes

They let Muhsin and Bernard go, and Brandon Lloyd is the answer?

laughing
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 07, 2008, 10:28:08 PM
They let Muhsin and Bernard go, and Brandon Lloyd is the answer?

Brandon Lloyd and Marty Booker. To be fair, I don't think any WR could be the answer to their QB problem.

Feva

That offense is going to score 10 points all year.  For real.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

The Lions signed CB Brian Kelly to a 3-year deal.  One less team (with a tradeable stud WR) that needs a CB...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Trent Green returns to the Rams.....3/$9M

Sgt PSN

He's no Todd Collins.  But he's getting paid like he is. 

reese125

Antonio Bryant is sober now and has signed with Tampa Bay Bucs.

Diomedes

When sober, and getting the ball fed to him like he's better than he is, he's alright.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Rome

Quote from: reese125 on March 10, 2008, 07:04:01 PM
Antonio Bryant is sober now and has signed with Tampa Bay Bucs.

Thereby proving inescapably that he's still under the influence of drugs...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I thought I heard something on the radio about Isaac Bruce signing with the niners.  True?  Old news? 

SunMo

you're lucky there's a question mark at the end of that post
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN