Franchised/Released/Signed/Traded--2008

Started by reese125, February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Looks like another year with Brown and Curtis.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

If Davis awarding Walker that absurd contract didn't kill our hopes that the Eagles will pursue a legitimate #1, this will:

Quote"You know you're taking a longshot," Banner told Comcast's Derrick Gunn. "Your attitude has to be, 'If you don't try - so you may have a little egg on your face, maybe a little disappointment, but what are you going to do? Be afraid of failing, so you don't even try?' "

What fans seem to really want to know is whether this portends a continued search for receiving help. Reid said it didn't.

"That's not the situation," he said.

Die, fat man.   DIE.

Philly Crew

Quote from: Rome on March 05, 2008, 08:46:02 AM
If Davis awarding Walker that absurd contract didn't kill our hopes that the Eagles will pursue a legitimate #1, this will:

Quote"You know you're taking a longshot," Banner told Comcast's Derrick Gunn. "Your attitude has to be, 'If you don't try - so you may have a little egg on your face, maybe a little disappointment, but what are you going to do? Be afraid of failing, so you don't even try?' "

What fans seem to really want to know is whether this portends a continued search for receiving help. Reid said it didn't.

"That's not the situation," he said.

Die, fat man.   DIE.

Has Banner put on weight?  I didn't want Walker or Hackett anyway.
I'm bringing sexy back

Diomedes

If the team doesn't add a true #1, I def. still want a WR who will improve the WR corps.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

5 year deal for duckett? Wasn't he pretty much done a couple of seasons ago?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

methdeez

Quote from: hbionic on March 05, 2008, 01:59:37 PM
5 year deal for duckett? Wasn't he pretty much done a couple of seasons ago?

He was pretty much done the day after he got drafted.

QB Eagles

The Falcons cut Joey Harrington. Their QBs now consist of Chris Redman, D.J. Shockley, and, yep, Michael Vick.

Rome

You'll be able to add Matt Ryan to that list on April 26th.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 05, 2008, 08:59:17 PM
The Falcons cut Joey Harrington. Their QBs now consist of Chris Redman, D.J. Shockley, and, yep, Michael Vick.

Work release?  :D

Eagaholic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently, he can now.  A couple months ago, he was more of a tight end.

Seabiscuit36

i just had a dream/nightmare the eagles signed Joey Harrington  :-\
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Dirk Johnson to Arizona

Tony Richardson to the Jets

Eagaholic

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 06, 2008, 05:46:23 AM
Apparently, he can now.  A couple months ago, he was more of a tight end.

ha, that's because he has blistering speed

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons