attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no what im saying is there isnt a big enough pool of people who wanna do baseball period...much less for high stakes

the season is too long and people hate having to do lineups every day for six months so what ends up happening is that they quit and it ruins the league for everyone

25 bucks is just enough to eliminate the dogs and but not too high so that you cant get ten people to do it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I feel you.

I tried fantasy baseball once and the season ended just like you're complaining about:  I forgot to set lineups so often it was tantamount to quitting.

Carry on.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

id be in for 50 or 100. where you do your weirdo MA buddies stand at with that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not gonna happen...most of my peoples...including me arent going to do a computer draft for a 100 bucks

MDS

losers

when is the draft first off. and just send me the info you jew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ice grillin you

charlie

PoopyfaceMcGee

I will get my fix from ill-advised betting on baseball instead.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Dont forget the draft is tonight, slackers.

No autodrafting.

MDS

im a bitter barry after 75% of my nba team decided to get injured in the last 3 weeks of the season

and i will be taking it out on you