attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

matty bought me a beer to ease my pain, then he dropped it on the people in front of him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

my boy is swoopin in and winnin this shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

its up

let me suggest transaction limits this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

charlie

in? if there's room.

if not... kick someone out.

PhillyPhreak54

Um, WTF...

QuoteThere is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

in what? is the league set up and am i getting frozen out? HAVAS

ice grillin you

you are def in...i just dont want you giving out the sign up info to all your corny friends unless we are short a head

MDS

lol

its my 1 buddy and if you dont want him in im sure hell get over it

ice grillin you

Diomedes

how much do you people put on this?

I don't know anything about baseball other than the Orioles spent a whole lot of money and now they are going to win it all.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

unfortunately just $25

its hard to get ten good fantasy baseball people to play for free

Diomedes

raise the ante, you'll get better players?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger