attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

MDS

well then, by all means

i hope you pass havas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

tractor is farging up my world this week.  he is having an all time week
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

15-0

farg you smith. thanks for letting the 1st place team ass farg you

PhillyPhreak54

I missed the goddamn IP minimum because I was away...shtein

phattymatty

todds tiny testes with the smack down.

anyone want to side bet that i make the playoffs? 23 games out right now.

MDS

its not gonna happen but all you have to do is pass sunmo and igy

not exactly challenging territory there

SunMo

lil todd is up on me by .5 game for the last playoff spot and the season ends this week.

so far i'm up 10-4 in my matchup and he's down 9-4.

Sweet playoffs, here I come.

MDS

slow your roll

matty aint hitting the minimum this week

i caught my first break of the year at the right time

im going 10-6...top that and youre IN

SunMo

MDS

ice grillin you

did you really miss the playoffs cause he didnt hit minimum innings

thats bullshtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yes he did but to be fair ive gotten screwed so many times this year i deserved it

phreak also missed it earlier this year...not sure to who but im sure he wasnt the only one. this just happened to happen like it did in the spot it did.