SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 12:11:26 PM
it matters because you claimed some sort of philly fandom yet you dont even like all the teams...part of hating ny so much is giants mets rangers knicks ect..its not just football and the fact that you dont have that four team connection btwn philly and ny makes a difference

I claimed to be from Philly area, and I claimed Eagles-based high fandom.  I really don't give a shtein about the 76ers at all, I watch the Flyers second to the Blues, and if I feel like caring about baseball, it's a close one, but the Cardinals trump the Phillies.  Fact is, outside of football and then hockey as a distant second, I don't care.

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 12:11:26 PM
ive never ever in my life met a dallas fan from dallas

I have an incredibly hard time believing this.  It smells of made-up-fact to prove your mumbo jumbo.

Hatred is Cowboys at a ranking higher than Satan, Hitler, and OBL combined, followed by the Skins at about half of the Cowboys hatred, then the Giants at the bottom. 

Hell, I hate the Rams more than the Giants.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 12:20:50 PM
the point is how could you ever root for ny

id root for dallas in a superbowl over several other teams

Can someone submit this to Urban Dictionary under 'Hypocrisy'?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

cowboys
giants
skins

mainly due to living away from philly since 1991, there are many more dumbass cowboy fans nationwide then the others. but now already in my hick town I saw two NY jersey's two shiny new shokey and Eli, oh joy!

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on February 05, 2008, 12:21:48 PM

pittsburgh definitely being one

this is where you lose me

because i dont hate teams themselves i hate cities and fan bases...and the fact is i dont know any real dallas fans...in fact i never have...where as pittsburgh fans are farging everywhere and make me physically sick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Father Demon

And, to re-iterate, I was rooting for a Patriots loss, irrespective of who beat them.  That is entirely different of the picture being painted that there are people on this board sporting a Manning jersey and strapping on a faux Strahan gap tooth.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 12:25:32 PM

because i dont hate teams themselves i hate cities and fan bases...and the fact is i dont know any real dallas fans...in fact i never have...where as pittsburgh fans are farging everywhere and make me physically sick

So why the farg do you expect other people who don't have beef with NY to give a shtein about hating them so much?

SunMo

do you specifically know pittsburgh fans though?

because dallas fans are all over too, especially in the dc area, you told me that yourself.

that being said, i know several dallas fans personally, and while they aren't overly obnoxious, they are still dallas fans.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

because Hbionic we are all in this together, I learned that by watching H.S. musical with my kids. I smart ;D

hbionic

Just like every female is born with the lyrics to Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive"...I have to hear from every farging douchie Cowboys fan say, 'How 'bout them Cowboys?'

I CAN'T STAND THAT. That's what makes me hate them so farging much...at least that's one of them. farg.  :boom

hbionic

Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 05, 2008, 12:29:34 PM
because Hbionic we are all in this together, I learned that by watching H.S. musical with my kids. I smart ;D

All I know is that you and T-hawk better find some way to make it to the next roadie. Sunsofbitches! >:(

Father Demon

Most arrogant fans = Patriots
Most retarded fans = Skins
Most band-wagon-then-abandon-ship fans = Rams (although I am admittedly very biased on this one)
Most wide-spread fans = Cowboys (both band wagon and "real" fans - they truly are everywhere)
Most annoying fans = Female Packer fans
Most violent fans = Raiders  Thug life.  Word.
Most vanilla fans = Vikings
Most NASCARish fans = Panthers
Most negative reputation  = Eagles

What did I leave out?

Father Demon

Quote from: hbionic on February 05, 2008, 12:31:20 PM
Just like every female is born with the lyrics to Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive"...I have to hear from every farging douchie Cowboys fan say, 'How 'bout them Cowboys?'

I CAN'T STAND THAT. That's what makes me hate them so farging much...at least that's one of them. farg.  :boom

Don't forget "How many rings you won?"

hbionic

Most Isolated fans= Bengals.

I have yet to see one out here.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on February 05, 2008, 12:26:27 PM

So why the farg do you expect other people who don't have beef with NY to give a shtein about hating them so much?

i dont expect them to care at all about ny if they arent from philly....like you wouldnt care about ny...i was speaking specifically to demon who claimed his philly fandom but then downplayed ny winning the superbowl...and in fact i dont care how much he hates them or deosnt hate themi just was baffled at someone from philly that rooted for the giants to win the sb....much less root for them over the patriots

Quote from: SunMo on February 05, 2008, 12:28:03 PM

do you specifically know pittsburgh fans though?

because dallas fans are all over too, especially in the dc area, you told me that yourself.

that being said, i know several dallas fans personally, and while they aren't overly obnoxious, they are still dallas fans.

two of my best friends are pittsburgh fans (snis being one)...but its not only knowing people personally who like the steelers its being around their fans in generalt...

for example at the eagle bar in baltimore when the birds play dallas there isnt a single cowboy fan there but when they play pittsburgh you have like 10% of the place annoying loud terrible towel waving fat ugly steeler fans...ill fully admit part of it is jealousy as they have the best fans in the nfl...most pitsburgh fans i run into are also from pitt or pa or have some connection to there

dallas fans on the other hand are bandwagon whores who dont care if the team loses and just wanna talk trash when they win...in fact when they lose they are nowhere to be found...so how could you care about a fraudulant fanbase that has no connection to the place the team is from and that you cant talk shtein to when they lose because they dont care enough...at the same time when they come out of their holes when the team is good it doesnt bother me because i know they are fake and deep down dont really give a shtein about their teams

its like how could you hate atlanta miami or los angelos fans....they are just non entities that are even worth my time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous