SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: shorebird on February 04, 2008, 03:38:59 PM
Tiki Barber eats shtein today.

Barber will never admit it but everyone still knows it.

Tiki Barber eating shtein today > shutting up '72 Dolphins. At least that's something.

phattymatty

so tiki has been talking shtein on the giants all year and you guys don't like him for that?  this confuses me.

shorebird

I never like him to start with because he was a Giant, then he turned on his own team stabbing his qb in the back. Now we see who really was the bad apple on those teams before he left.

What confuses me is all you guys who call me a homer because I sometimes see things in Eagle players that you sometimes don't, and when I don't agree with you that someone like Curtis or whoever sucks, I'm labled a homer. But when a player on another team does something outstanding, or is just a good player, there are those of you who absolutely cannot acknowledge this just because he doesn't play for the Eagles, especially if they play for a division opponent.

Who is the fanatical Eagle homer here? Who gives a shtein who wins the Superbowl if it isn't the Eagles? You'd rather see the Patriots with their egotistical cheating coach who whipped us in the Superbowl, beat the Giants, just because the Giants play in our division? You can't acknowlege that Eli had one of the greatest preformances in the history of the Superbowl because he plays for a division opponent? Who is the fanatical hating homer?

Tiki talked crap on the Giants all year. For this I'm supposed to all of a sudden take his side? I didn't like the way he turned on his team like that. He turned into a media leech and acted like he'd say anything to get ratings. I'll admit, I agreed with some of what he said at the time, but after what the Giants and Eli did this year he looks like the biggest ass in the world and needs Mike and Mike's "Just Shutup" award like nobody ever has.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Closet Giants fans:

1.  Father Demon
2.  shorebird

Feva

Quote from: shorebird on February 05, 2008, 05:43:44 AM
You'd rather see the Patriots with their egotistical cheating coach who whipped us in the Superbowl, beat the Giants, just because the Giants play in our division?

YES!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

thats question is an unequivocal yes.

NY is 1hr away and there are plenty of yorkers floating around these parts--SJersey included. The sight of blue shirts that say 2008 SuperBowl champions is really sad, disgusting, and disheartening all rolled into one...and its all jealousy on my part.

ice grillin you

like tom coughlin is a big squeezable teddy bear...he could be a worse human being than belichek
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Like a bad dream I kept waking up lastnight with the feeling of getting kicked in the face knowing that Eli Manning and the New York farging Giants are superbowl champs.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 09:04:03 AM
like tom coughlin is a big squeezable teddy bear...he could be a worse human being than belichek

haha, exactly

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

I gotta vent for a sec.

To be real with you guys... the reason it pissed me off so much to see the Giants win the SB, and I doubt that I'm the only one... is that it's their farging third SB, while the Eagles have none.  To know that people my age have had the satisfaction of seeing their team win the whole thing 3 (or more) times while I've never felt that, sickens me to no end right about now.  And I'm helpless to do anything about it because I couldn't leave this team alone if I tried.

Matter of fact, in the Super Bowl era, the NFC East has won 11 SB's... farging 11 and the Eagles can't lay claim to any farging one of them.  That's farging with me right now.

If the Eagles had even one Super Bowl title... I wouldn't give a shtein about this... or at least wouldn't care as much.  At least we'd have something to hang our hats on, y'na mean?

5-3-3-1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5-3-3-0

I ain't even gonna lie... I'm jealous as farg right about now.  I know I'll get over it in a little bit and be all good again, but right now... jealous as farg.  I can't be the only one to feel this way.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Agreed.  Anyone who feels differently should self-immolate.

Seabiscuit36

does immolate me stangle or stabby stabby?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont care about the total titles because i know never in my lifetime will the eagles have as many as any of the other division teams so if your problem is that 5 or 3 is > 0 well so is 5 or 3 > 1...the shtein talk wont change...

i hate the giants winning for one reason and one reason only...and thats the fact that nyc and their abominable fans are happy

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 05, 2008, 09:36:51 AM
does immolate me stangle or stabby stabby?

The preferred method is lighting yourself on fire, but the definition allows for other methods of self sacrifice.

Be creative.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2008, 09:39:57 AM

i hate the giants winning for one reason and one reason only...and thats the fact that nyc and their abominable fans are happy

the truth. these people deserve nothing but terrorist attacks and tsunamis. farg them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.