Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 04, 2008, 11:32:02 AM
this hurts

dallas - 5
washington - 3
new york - 3
philadelphia - 0

Yep... thought about that last night.  Couldn't care less about that if they at least had a "1" sitting there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

no legitimate eagles fan thinks it's good that the Giants won last night
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on February 04, 2008, 11:36:05 AM
no legitimate eagles fan thinks it's good that the Giants won last night

:yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on February 04, 2008, 11:19:58 AM
I'm ecstatic that Boston lost.  And I don't care that it was the Giants that did it. 

Rome

I'm not happy that the Giants won by any means.  I am happy that the Patriots and their insufferable Red Sox-loving flag fans didn't get to celebrate another championship parade, though.

SunMo

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 04, 2008, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: Father Demon on February 04, 2008, 11:19:58 AM
I'm ecstatic that Boston lost.  And I don't care that it was the Giants that did it. 
yeah, that's what i was reacting too, but not specifically...i've seen it in a few places

i just can't understand how any eagles fan can want the Giants to win the Super Bowl...against anybody.  i would want the Giants to lose to a team of 22 cloned Hitlers.

so what if the pats were perfect, arrogant, whatever...it's the farging Giants..new york, obnoxious awful fans that come to the Linc once and year, and now will rub in our face that they beat the undefeated pats for a SB...HOW IS THIS GOOD?

ice grillin you

again it doesnt matter to boston...the patriots dont have any fans...some people wanted them to win but noone up there cares that they lost...red sox spring training is a couple weeks away and far more important than any superbowl

giants winning is infintely worse than had the patriots won
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It's not good.  It sucks.  The alternative would have been miserable too.  Maybe not quite as much as a division rival winning a Super Bowl, but it would still be horrendous to have to listen to those fraudulent douchebags crow on and on about history for another year.

phattymatty

i'm ok with the patriots winning every single year as long as it the trophy doesn't go to a non-eagles nfc east team.

ice grillin you

ive literally never met a patriot fan in person...whereas i know about a thousand giant fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

patriots fans are red sox fans who root for good patriots teams during the red sox offseason

Rome

I think we should split more hairs on this subject.

And then knife ourselves in the earhole.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 04, 2008, 11:48:04 AM
It's not good.  It sucks.  The alternative would have been miserable too.  Maybe not quite as much as a division rival winning a Super Bowl, but it would still be horrendous to have to listen to those fraudulent douchebags crow on and on about history for another year.

The alternative would have been great.  I have no problem witnessing history.  I was rooting for history.  The Eagles would have been the only team I would have rooted against the Pats for.  I was all about them winning out this year regardless of who they were playing.  

And like SunMo was saying, it's bad enough that the Giants won a SB.  But then when you consider that they did so after a mediocre (at best) season.  Then they took out the top 2 teams in the conference.  Then they took out the only undefeated team in the SB.  And they did it with Sheli.  And the defense was lead by a guy who maybe should have replaced JJ 2 years ago.  

Oh, and then there still the issue of the Pats alleged cheating.  And if that turns out to be true then you've got the Giants doing everything I mentioned above, but they did it while the opposition was cheating on top of that!

That equates to at least 20 years of Eli slurp slurp Coughlin slurp slurp, Giants slurp slurp, gag gag, slurp slurp, choke, slurp, swallow.  

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: SunMo on February 04, 2008, 11:51:34 AM
patriots fans are red sox fans who root for good patriots teams during the red sox offseason

The statement could not be more true. Scary.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome