SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 04, 2008, 08:12:05 AM
Eli farging Manning has a ring.  :boom

farg this.  farg the Giants.

...and a Super Bowl MVP award, with the associated Escalade Hybrid.

Aren't you a little happy for him, though, seeing as you're a Mets fan and all?

Rome

I thought I saw Die Hard wearing a Giants jersey on television yesterday.

:paranoid

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 04, 2008, 08:24:04 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 04, 2008, 08:12:05 AM
Eli farging Manning has a ring.  :boom

farg this.  farg the Giants.

...and a Super Bowl MVP award, with the associated Escalade Hybrid.

Aren't you a little happy for him, though, seeing as you're a Mets fan and all?

Not in the least.

I'm actually still rooting for Al-Queda in that they'll decide to plant a suicide bomber or two in the NYC parade... blowing up the stage those dickfaces will be standing on.

Bound to lose a Met fan or two in the process, but that's collateral damage I can live with.  Just gotta take one for the team sometimes.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Johan Santana and Eli spooned all night last night.

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on February 04, 2008, 07:18:18 AM
Quote from: King Cole on February 03, 2008, 10:47:43 PM
My only worry is that this win gives the Eagles more excuses that you don't need a stud WR to win a Superbowl.

So you don't think Burress is a stud? Give me a break.

not only that, but that stud receiver propelled that team in the season to where they are now. Who cares if he didnt put up stellar numbers in 1 game which happened to be the SuperBowl. The guy had his best season ever, all the more to get a #1...and begin

Rome

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 04, 2008, 08:39:01 AM
I'm actually still rooting for Al-Queda in that they'll decide to plant a suicide bomber or two in the NYC parade... blowing up the stage those dickfaces will be standing on.

Best post ever?

reese125

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 04, 2008, 08:46:31 AM
Johan Santana and Eli spooned all night last night.

I'll violently spoon you if you don't stop it...

and we'll both walk away with fond memories of the ordeal.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 04, 2008, 08:55:18 AM

Best post ever?

It's definitely one of them.  Any post that calls for Giants players and Mets fans to be blown up is a-ok in my book.  

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 04, 2008, 08:55:18 AM

Best post ever?

No.  Think about it.  Then, the likes of Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress would be canonized forever and would die champions, whereas if they live on, they're more likely to return to the pick-six-thrower and mouther-offer that they were before this improbable run.  No. No. No.

Rome

The only thing better would be if Boston disappeared in the same radioactive maelstrom that enveloped New York.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 04, 2008, 09:00:57 AM
No.  Think about it.  Then, the likes of Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress would be canonized forever and would die champions, whereas if they live on, they're more likely to return to the pick-six-thrower and mouther-offer that they were before this improbable run.  No. No. No.

But if they're dead they have to contend with the greatest safety in heavan.  Which would actually make it their own personal hell.  

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you believe in heaven and also believe Sean Taylor, Eli Manning, and Plaxico Burress would all actually qualify for it, then your point is valid.  Otherwise, they must live on to prove that this was an aberration... a mirage in the middle of their 2nd-rate careers.

SunMo

i had a dream last night where i somehow turned into a quadriplegic, it was rather excruciating.

i woke up this morning, remembered that the Giants had won the Super Bowl, and wished I could go back to dreamland
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

you can always go back to dreamland Mo, always