SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

I'm in NY right now and it is as quiet as a mouse.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 03, 2008, 11:30:25 PM
she had the seedling a while back didnt she?

they say a glass of wine here or there is actually good for the kid

and anyway my mom chain smoked and drank imperial rye like it was her last glass ever for her entire pregnancy with me and ummmm look...

so if you do that your kid will turn out black?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 03, 2008, 11:33:59 PM

and anyway my mom chain smoked and drank imperial rye like it was her last glass ever for her entire pregnancy with me and ummmm look...

so if you do that your kid will turn out black?

i was lung tar baby yo
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

phillymic2000

came in to take abreak from the plow and I thought this was funny, poor poor Billy:

Quotehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/If-he-s-going-to-lose-Bill-Belichick-would-rath?urn=nfl,64971

QuoteThat's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.
:-D

Seabiscuit36

that explains your giant heed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Quote from: King Cole on February 03, 2008, 10:47:43 PM
My only worry is that this win gives the Eagles more excuses that you don't need a stud WR to win a Superbowl.

So you don't think Burress is a stud? Give me a break.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I have to admit, the sight of Bahhhhston fans making excuses as they slunk out the door of the pub last night was hilarious.

Paper Champions rule.

And my buddy won a box last night.  We drank a little in celebration. < BURP >

PoopyfaceMcGee

The keys for the Giants turning it around were...

1.  Spagnuolo.
2.  2007 Draft picks actually contributing (Ross, Smith, Boss, Bradshaw, Alford...)
3.  Peaking at the right time.

I'm far from being happy for the Giants, but there's a good lesson in there for the Eagles, particularly at #2.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 04, 2008, 07:54:46 AM
The keys for the Giants turning it around were...

1.  Spagnuolo.
2.  2007 Draft picks actually contributing (Ross, Smith, Boss, Bradshaw, Alford...)
3.  Peaking at the right time.
4.  No Reid.

I'm far from being happy for the Giants, but there's a good lesson in there for the Eagles, particularly at #2 and #4.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Coughlin isn't all fire trucks and ice cream either, but good point.

Feva

Eli farging Manning has a ring.  :boom

farg this.  farg the Giants.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews