SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

If Eli wins this Superbowl then the Eagles should trade McNabb immediately because apparently you no longer need a good QB to win the Super Bowl.

QB Eagles

Geez, FOX treats the TD like the end of the game... NE has 35 seconds, 3 timeouts, and only needs a FG.

ice grillin you

wow did eli put the haters to bed

the scary thing is hes still mad young and this could easily move him towards greatness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

ha, you think Eli is moving towards greatness
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 03, 2008, 10:01:13 PM

the scary thing is hes still mad young and this could easily move him towards greatness
Shut up you illiterate moron, the Patriots dropped 2 easy interceptions in the winning drive alone.  

Eli is the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet.

ice grillin you

you can make the argument that he became greatness tonight...i dont necessarily agree but if you dont think what he did tonight could propel him to be ing a great qb in the future then youre just hating

ice grillin you

Quote from: Billy Beane on February 03, 2008, 10:03:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 03, 2008, 10:01:13 PM

Shut up you illiterate moron, the Patriots dropped 2 easy interceptions in the winning drive alone.  

Eli is the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet.

hes had a stellar post season and one of the better clutch drives in superbowl history...saying hes lucky is sour grapes....stick to vorp son

QB Eagles

Holy shtein... 18-1. Sourpuss Belichick leaves his players on the field... what an icehole.

Geowhizzer

Wow, Eli did it.  Congrats to him and the Giants.

mpmcgraw

ice grillin you

btw randall gay pulled one of the biggest choke plays ive ever seen in sports....how do you bite on a slant when youre guarding the end zone with 40 seconds left in the superbowl

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 03, 2008, 10:11:39 PM
btw randall gay pulled one of the biggest choke plays ive ever seen in sports....how do you bite on a slant when youre guarding the end zone with 40 seconds left in the superbowl

The defense as a whole collectively choked on that whole drive.  Looked almost like the Eagles' defense a couple of times in the past few seasons.

Come to think of it, didn't the Eagles' defense let Eli do that to them once this year?

BigEd76

ice grillin you

eli is actually pretty much money in the fourth quarter...hes had numerous late game drives in his career...his problem has been the first 50 minutes of games...thats why im scared of this victory...cause it may elevate him to a full time great qb

SunMo

i can't describe how furious i am right now...seeing those dickbags with their championship hats makes me want to murder somebody
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.