SuperBowl XLII-Patriots vs Giants

Started by reese125, January 29, 2008, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

I know, I'm just trying to get under his skin.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on February 06, 2008, 10:24:56 AM
and go cry about mean jokes somewhere else

Seriously.  Without the mean-spirited jokes, this place is the EMB, but less exciting.

shorebird

That joke goes beyond mean. It's pure ignorance and anyone who thinks it's funny should be stuck on top of a skyscraper scheduled for demolition.

shorebird

.....and as long as rjs and SunMo are here, this place is as far away from the EMB as the North Pole is from the South.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: shorebird on February 06, 2008, 10:37:53 AM
That joke goes beyond mean. It's pure ignorance and anyone who thinks it's funny should be stuck on top of a skyscraper scheduled for demolition.

It was also roughly the 10th time someone mentioned bombing or Al Queda or terrorists in this thread, so there's no need to call out young MDS specifically.

Quote from: shorebird on February 06, 2008, 10:39:17 AM
.....and as long as rjs and SunMo are here, this place is as far away from the EMB as the North Pole is from the South.

Exactly.  Because they make a lot of distasteful jokes.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 06, 2008, 10:41:16 AM
Quote from: shorebird on February 06, 2008, 10:37:53 AM

It was also roughly the 10th time someone mentioned bombing or Al Queda or terrorists in this thread, so there's no need to call out young MDS specifically.

It was the first I saw, and stop trying to be the Moderater. You should try moderating yourself. Or sticking your balls under Strahan's stomp you out move.

shorebird

Quote from: SunMo on February 06, 2008, 10:44:07 AM
so, am i in trouble or not?

Only if your suppressed homeristic tendancies ever surface again.

SunMo

god, how mad are you that i get go to Byrd Stadium twice a week for the next 6 months.  and i don't even want to.

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

sunny you can come to my house and i'll make you pancakes.

shorebird

Quote from: SunMo on February 06, 2008, 10:49:37 AM
god, how mad are you that i get go to Byrd Stadium twice a week for the next 6 months.  and i don't even want to.

No shtein? Beautiful field they have there.

I'd be a lot more mad if it was Comcast arena you were going too this time of year.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on February 06, 2008, 10:57:02 AM
Quote from: SunMo on February 06, 2008, 10:49:37 AM

No shtein? Beautiful field they have there.

joke right?

they have a hideous stadium and maybe the worst facilities of any bcs team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

The Stadium is junk. I said FIELD. They are one of the leading agricultural schools on the Eastern seaboard, far as I know. The actual field itself is one of the best around. Least it was last time I was there.

SunMo