Around the NFL - AFC and NFC Championship

Started by BigEd76, January 20, 2008, 04:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Eli Manning has been to as many Super Bowls as Peyton Manning (and in only 4 years).

PhillyGirl

Favre gives me another reason to not like him one single bit.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Well the one bright side to my sitichiation is that I live around a TON of packer fans >:D this week will be very enjoyable. :-D

Another year of Favererer jokes!

On the other side gap tooth and drunkie are going to the SB :boom

Farg you Andy, get us back damn it.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on January 20, 2008, 10:27:24 PM
Christ, who do I root against? This is a farging nightmare.

I was invited to a buddy's house for a SB party and he is from philly and we both bleed green.  I plan to get drunk as hell and root against both teams. 

I am starting to hate New England almost as much as the Cowboys.  Well, not that much.  I think the only thing I hate as much Dallas is my ex-wife. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Butchers Bill on January 20, 2008, 04:18:26 PM
Good thing Reid cut Gaffney...I mean, he sucks. 

Right?

::)

HA!  My wife asked me during the game "Why can't the Eagles get receivers like this?"  "Ah, honey, the birds had Stallworth and we cut Gaffney."  Her response "Eagles are farginbg stupid".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Cerevant

If you were asked "Eli and Rivers both play on the road with hot to make the super bowl, which one pulls off the upset?" would you have picked Eli?

farging Packers.  farging Farve.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Diomedes

I went to bed last night with 1:59 on the clock and the game tied at 20. 

I wake up to this.  Motherfarger.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

watching that last half performance by the Pack, was like watching the Eagles....3 and out...3 and out...3 and out...horrible playcalling. they had what a total of 40-50 yards the 2nd half...

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Cerevant

I agree - it was exactly like watching the Eagles - bomb (incomplete), run into the line for 2 yards, bomb (incomplete), punt.  How the farg did they make it that far?  bastiches cost me $100
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Magical_Retard

they completely abandoned the running game. a lot like the eagles.

i cant believe im saying this but i might end up rooting for the under dog.

i hate the giants but i just can never root for the favorite in the superbowl.

besides if the giants win a superbowl it might like a fire under reids fat arse.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PhillyGirl

Retard, you're living up to your name.

Rooting for the Giants is ridiculous.

ANd the Pats are going to destroy them.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I can't believe that I'm actually going to be rooting for the Pats in this game, but here we are.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

paco

Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 21, 2008, 09:33:46 AM
Retard, you're living up to your name.

Rooting for the Giants is ridiculous.

ANd the Pats are going to destroy them.

And it has the nice side effect of shutting up the 72 Dolphins
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.