Started by BigEd76, January 20, 2008, 04:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Banged-up Rivers
No LT
Pretty much no Gates

14-6 NE

Butchers Bill

Good thing Reid cut Gaffney...I mean, he sucks. 

Right?

::)
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

BigEd76

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Gaffney does kinda suck. He wasn't ever that great in NE either. I mean he was ok, but not worthy of being angry over a cut.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Dillen

Wrong. He's been a stud in New England. Next year I'd expect him to go as high as the 7th round in fantasy drafts.

QB Eagles

Conditions at Lambeau Field

Temperature: -1°F
Feels like: -16°F

4and26

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 20, 2008, 06:31:43 PM
Conditions at Lambeau Field

Temperature: -1°F
Feels like: -16°F

I'm very glad to be at home watching it on TV

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Dillen on January 20, 2008, 06:26:41 PM
Wrong. He's been a stud in New England. Next year I'd expect him to go as high as the 7th round in fantasy drafts.

lol, he hasn't been a stud. He is a reliable receiver, but not a gamebreaker. He wouldn't have done much here if he had stayed.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: King Cole on January 20, 2008, 06:15:49 PM
Gaffney does kinda suck. He wasn't ever that great in NE either. I mean he was ok, but not worthy of being angry over a cut.

He is better than any WR the Eagles have sans Curtis and Brown.  And since he wasn't god enough to be an Eagle, he went to the best team in NFL history and made a contribution.

Dillen

Quote from: King Cole on January 20, 2008, 06:50:44 PM
Quote from: Dillen on January 20, 2008, 06:26:41 PM

lol, he hasn't been a stud. He is a reliable receiver, but not a gamebreaker. He wouldn't have done much here if he had stayed.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Butchers Bill on January 20, 2008, 06:50:50 PM

He is better than any WR the Eagles have sans Curtis and Brown.  And since he wasn't god enough to be an Eagle, he went to the best team in NFL history and made a contribution.

That can be debated. Put Baskett or Avant in a real system with real weapons and they may do what Gaffney has done for them. You can't really compare.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Butchers Bill

Quote from: King Cole on January 20, 2008, 07:02:02 PM

That can be debated. Put Baskett or Avant in a real system with real weapons and they may do what Gaffney has done for them. You can't really compare.

Sure it can be debated...just happens to be my opinion.  You are entitled to yours.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Butchers Bill on January 20, 2008, 07:06:17 PM
Quote from: King Cole on January 20, 2008, 07:02:02 PM

Sure it can be debated...just happens to be my opinion.  You are entitled to yours.

Fair enough.