Around the NFL - Week 17: NE/NYG simulcast on 3 stations

Started by BigEd76, December 26, 2007, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

anyone notice how clueless eli was when he was trying to call a timeout right before halftime?  he's such a waste i love it.

Diomedes

yeah, I did notice that.  he was Hoydafooting around whether or not to actually make the T with his two hands, holding them just apart and wavering back and forth about it...until he saw that someone else had actually called it

UNSTOPPABLE
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

He was like the douchebags on The Price Is Right who are looking to the audience trying to find the people they showed up with to see how much they should bid.

phattymatty

4and26

Sgt PSN

edwards just dropped a td that hit him in the hands.  did anderson get hurt?  i can't imagine cleveland pulling him with only a 7 pt lead in the first half. 

Sgt PSN

the saints, who are still fighting for a playoff spot, decided to punt the ball to devon hester.  yeah. 

4and26

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 30, 2007, 02:27:09 PM
edwards just dropped a td that hit him in the hands.  did anderson get hurt?  i can't imagine cleveland pulling him with only a 7 pt lead in the first half. 

Anderson is back - he'd hurt his hand following through on a pass and it went off a defenders helmet.

Dillen

Andre Davis has a 97 yard and 104 yard KR for TDs for the Texans today.

Sgt PSN

i made a comment about that in the observation thread because the eagles obviously could use a bonafide returner. 

BigEd76

ha....the Eagles finished with a better record than the Bears and Saints.  Stupid NFC.

Miami finished 1-15

Houston finished 8-8....their first non-losing season ever

Munson

Blah blah blah integerity, wanting to get 10 wins, etc...but Cleveland's game was completely pointless. Whether they won or lost, their getting into the playoffs depends solely on whether the Tits win or lose.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Carolina managed to win 7 of the most boring games in NFL history this year.

Sgt PSN

portis scored.  roy williams missed a tackle.  wash up 7-0

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on December 30, 2007, 04:29:48 PM

Blah blah blah integerity, wanting to get 10 wins, etc...but Cleveland's game was completely pointless. Whether they won or lost, their getting into the playoffs depends solely on whether the Tits win or lose.

Totally discounting the possibility of a tie tonight, eh?