Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

to be fair no one lives there during the season and he was only home (for one day) because he was injured
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

settle down, skippy. the wire starts up in a month.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 30, 2007, 05:08:59 PM
to be fair no one lives there during the season and he was only home (for one day) because he was injured

which brings us back to our original point - the Eagles killed Sean Taylor

rjs246

Good ESPN article about athletes being targeted for crime.

Complete with an awful, and somewhat juvenile/frightening, quote by Ben Wallace.

Quote"Professional athletes, most of us came from the streets. We feel like we know the streets and can pretty much protect ourselves," Wallace said.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but something about that quote seems to ooze with machismo and pride for staying in touch with 'the streets'. These guys have jobs that allowed them to get the farg away from the streets. Please don't take pride in keeping it real. Please.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Fair enough.  But I think Ben can look out for himself a little better than Short Bus Sean.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

MDS

4 arrested for the murder and they were all pups.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

TexasEagle

Quote from: General_Failure on November 29, 2007, 01:36:04 AM
Quote from: TexasEagle on November 28, 2007, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: PPinDC on November 28, 2007, 07:57:58 PM
BTW, I just did a search for an "RIP Darrent Williams" thread on ES. No luck. Shocker of the week, that one.

Ain't it though? I went looking and couldn't find shtein yesterday either. Bunch of farging hypocrites over there.

I don't think we have one either.

Were we supposed to?

We don't have any real threads mourning Taylor either, so we're still good.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 30, 2007, 05:04:45 PM
Or having dogs.  I swear to God, even the most desperate crackhead wants nothing to do with a pair of dobermans.

maybe they didn't because of the baby

Diomedes

He also wasn't at that house a lot, so having dogs there didn't make as much sense.

I won't live without a dog.  Best alarm system/invasion deterrent you can get.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on November 30, 2007, 10:13:40 PM
4 arrested for the murder and they were all pups.

dook on top lefts Myspace page. Looks like a few of them were in the same rap group

Diomedes

Would be much more interesting if they played D&D together.

Susquehanna Birder

Munson

Holy shtein that farging song sucks. The first 20 seconds, I think there's about 25 "nagger"  bombs dropped. Christ I hate wannabe rappers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

MY BIG BRO DEF DIDNT DO THAT shtein SO A MUCH NEED 2 GET OFF HIS TRAIL CUZ I DONT BALIEVE HE DID NONE OF THAT shtein BRO A BITCH ALWAYZ GONE DO 4 U BUT THEY B THA MAIN 1S TURNIN DEY BACK ON YA WEN U GET BEHIND BARZ I LOVE U BRO
**FREE MY BRO C-DUB && ERIC RIVERA**
¤Y0UR N0T WH0 i TH0UGHT Y0U WERE¤

30 Nov 2007 17:19

DANG BR0 i CANT BELiEVE i JUST SAW Y0 FACE 0N DA NEWS.. DiS HAS G0T T0 BE DA CREEPEST shtein EVA.. MAN WAT WAS Y0U THiNKiN..? WELL iMA STiLL RiDE FA YA BR0!
$TeeTee$ MY BR0 STiLL G0iN BL0W..

YEAH!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds