Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

<<giving Dillen an internet hug>>
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

don't worry Dillen, you never had a chance to post something somewhat humorous
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thread of the year?

I just kick a baby. I called him "Sean".

Diomedes

I wish Sean Taylor would get shot and killed every week..it makes my post-work :CF reading a hundred times better.

I love you guys with all my little black heart.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2007, 07:13:42 PM
I love you guys with all my little black heart.

Don't even try to sell that bridge. Everyone here knows you are incapable of love. Lust, absolutely, just ask Chuggie. Not so much with the love bit however.

BTW, I just did a search for an "RIP Darrent Williams" thread on ES. No luck. Shocker of the week, that one.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

We're all about compassion here at :CF.

TexasEagle

LOL This thread was 3 pages long at this time yesterday... you fargers need a hobby.

Or some guns.

TexasEagle

Quote from: PPinDC on November 28, 2007, 07:57:58 PM
BTW, I just did a search for an "RIP Darrent Williams" thread on ES. No luck. Shocker of the week, that one.

Ain't it though? I went looking and couldn't find shtein yesterday either. Bunch of farging hypocrites over there.

MDS

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3132378

Interesting take from Samari Rolle on Taylor's death.

I get the feeling he is on the right track. It's a shame that Taylor died for trying to turn his life around, but he knew what he was getting into when he went into the thug life to begin with. And again, the only way you come out of there is in a bodybag.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: TexasEagle on November 28, 2007, 09:24:33 PM
LOL This thread was 3 pages long at this time yesterday... you fargers need a hobby.

Or some guns.

More corkshots are not the answer. Okay maybe they are. I don't know.

The man. The myth. The legend.