Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

in other words you dont only have to only be black but you can simply just act black and poof youre a thug

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

igy must be right, he knows a lot about acting black
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Thugs come in many shapes and colors, maestro.

You got your Irish thugs, your Italian thugs, your Mexican thugs... you name it.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2007, 04:23:10 PM
in other words you dont only have to only be black but you can simply just act black and poof youre a thug

Sure, why not.  Thats what you want to believe anyway.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

i also spit on someone before and got fined for a late hit once

THUG LIFE!!

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 28, 2007, 04:25:07 PM
Thugs come in many shapes and colors, maestro.

You got your Irish thugs, your Italian thugs, your Mexican thugs... you name it.

Don't forget your internet thugs. Like me. I'm really tough. Ask anyone.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

TheInspector

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 28, 2007, 02:44:34 PM
Inspector, you've obviously taken this board as a place where everything is serious, and everything is as it looks. Your mistake, my friend. I suggest you take a chill pill and realize that as you flail about on this topic, you're drawing more and more negativity toward yourself.

If you can't handle it, or you just don't understand what's going on, let me know, and I'll be glad to show you the door.

No, I haven't mistaken this board as a place where EVERYTHING is serious. I just thought that some things would be -- like the murder of another human being. It's obviously a place where NOTHING is taken seriously.

Don't try to make it seem like I have no sense of humor, because I can't laugh about the murder of another human being.

It amazes me that you are defending these people and the vitriol that they post on YOUR message board.

I guess I'm the bad guy. <<shakes head>>

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

I just peed  <<jiggled penis>>

Zanshin

I think you're looking at it the wrong way-- people here are fairly indifferent about the murder because they don't know or care about the guy.  They're mocking the general obnoxious and hyperbolic reaction to the murder by skins fans.  And that reaction really is laughable.

Rome

The funny thing is the words "Satire" and "Parody" are in the description of the CF site if you do a Google search.

I guess the concepts of satire and parody are beyond the grasp of most Northern Virginians.

SunMo

here's an idea...it works for me in my life.

if you find this thread objectionable, don't open it.  just like if i don't like a song, or tv show, or movie...i change the station or channel it's on.

you see!  you see!  YOU have the power!

<<pumps fist>>
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2007, 04:26:26 PM
i also spit on someone before and got fined for a late hit once

THUG LIFE!!

I know you can't let this go and won't stop danglin' even after I write this, but I'm going to explain in small words anyway...

Spitting on someone is not a capital crime. It isn't a jailable offense. It isn't even really all that bad when you compare it to other things a person can do.

The reason it has always and will always bother me is because of the viciousness behind it. The foul nature of the act. He's deliberately desecrating his opponent. A fellow competitor. He might was well be whipping his hardon out and jerking off on the guy. Or dropping trou and shteinting on him. That's what spitting on someone symbolizes. But it goes deeper than that too. In addition to disrespecting the person that he's spitting on, he's very actively disrespecting the rules of competition that everyone is taught from the first time you step onto the field. Cockiness and bravado are good, disrespecting your opponent and treating them like garbage, something lower than human, something you would spit or shtein or ejaculate onto casts a pall on every positive thing he did on the field, because he showed no respect or appreciation for where he was or what he was doing or the fact that 107 other players were there that day trying to do the same job.

Spitting on someone isn't a big deal in and of itself, so you can jump up and down and be right about that, but the lack of respect and appreciation for his lot in life and for the fact that his opponents share that lot in life, to me shows exactly what kind of person he was.

There, you can go back to your manic obsession with my balls now.

<<spits on dog>>
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 04:37:36 PM
I know you can't let this go and won't stop danglin' even after I write this, but I'm going to explain in small words anyway...

Spitting on someone is not a capital crime. It isn't a jailable offense. It isn't even really all that bad when you compare it to other things a person can do.

The reason it has always and will always bother me is because of the viciousness behind it. The foul nature of the act. He's deliberately desecrating his opponent. A fellow competitor. He might was well be whipping his hardon out and jerking off on the guy. Or dropping trou and shteinting on him. That's what spitting on someone symbolizes. But it goes deeper than that too. In addition to disrespecting the person that he's spitting on, he's very actively disrespecting the rules of competition that everyone is taught from the first time you step onto the field. Cockiness and bravado are good, disrespecting your opponent and treating them like garbage, something lower than human, something you would spit or shtein or ejaculate onto casts a pall on every positive thing he did on the field, because he showed no respect or appreciation for where he was or what he was doing or the fact that 107 other players were there that day trying to do the same job.

Spitting on someone isn't a big deal in and of itself, so you can jump up and down and be right about that, but the lack of respect and appreciation for his lot in life and for the fact that his opponents share that lot in life, to me shows exactly what kind of person he was.

There, you can go back to your manic obsession with my balls now.

<<spits on dog>>